S6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi S6 produced from 2012 - 2017

Southern California Dealers - ACNA and Loyalty Discounts

Old 03-12-2015, 07:10 AM
prl
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Southern California Dealers - ACNA and Loyalty Discounts

I'm looking to order a 2016 S6 in Southern California. I've talked to several dealers who are willing to give the ACNA 6% discount but none have been willing to offer the Audi Loyalty Discount on top of that - they're telling me that they'll only give it if Audi announces it, which hasn't happened yet for 2016 models (but presumably will at some point). I have a 2011 A5 so I'll qualify for the Loyalty Discount.

Anyway, I gather from prior posts on here that several buyers have received both discounts on the 2016 S6 in other markets - I'm wondering if anyone has received both in this market (Southern California) or otherwise knows of any dealers who will give both in this market. (I'm in LA so the closer to LA the better.)

Failing that, anyone know (approximately) when in the year Audi typically announces the Loyalty Discount for their newest model year cars?

Thanks.
Old 03-12-2015, 07:34 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Unless you got a crappy deal to start with, no one is going to get Loyalty or Conquest unless it has been announced by Audi. Otherwise it would come out of the dealer's pocket.
Old 03-13-2015, 08:30 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

I've heard on this message board that they'll announce it around the time the 2016 come out...which is basically now.
Old 03-13-2015, 11:12 PM
prl
AudiWorld Newcomer

Happy ending: Audi told a local dealer to give the same loyalty discount for the 2016 S6 as for the 2015 S6. (This is on top of the ACNA discount.) So I ordered my 2016 S6! I'm expecting delivery by early June.
Old 03-14-2015, 04:01 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by prl
Happy ending: Audi told a local dealer to give the same loyalty discount for the 2016 S6 as for the 2015 S6. (This is on top of the ACNA discount.) So I ordered my 2016 S6! I'm expecting delivery by early June.
Did they do this in writing?

For you it didn't matter since your car isn't coming until June, but for those of us getting cars in the next few weeks...
Old 03-14-2015, 06:00 AM
prl
AudiWorld Newcomer

Yes, after I said I'd wait to put my order in until the discount came out. (Apparently they checked with corporate, who told them they'd honor the discount.) I'd say follow up with your dealer on that one.
Old 03-15-2015, 01:22 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

I've got an Acura which is one of the brands that makes me eligible for Conquest Cash. I guess I'll call my Audi guy and ask him to check with corporate and see if they will honor conquest cash for the 2016s. 6% off plus an additional $1500 comes out to over $6500 off, which is pretty impressive considering it's a custom order (as opposed to something they have on the lot) and something that's a limited production and in demand.

I'll post what my guy says. Can other people post about what sort of luck they're having with these deals?
Old 03-17-2015, 11:10 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by Parkles
I've got an Acura which is one of the brands that makes me eligible for Conquest Cash. I guess I'll call my Audi guy and ask him to check with corporate and see if they will honor conquest cash for the 2016s. 6% off plus an additional $1500 comes out to over $6500 off, which is pretty impressive considering it's a custom order (as opposed to something they have on the lot) and something that's a limited production and in demand.

I'll post what my guy says. Can other people post about what sort of luck they're having with these deals?
Any news? I emailed Audi directly a bit earlier to see what they say.
Old 03-17-2015, 12:40 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by jasonlitka
Any news? I emailed Audi directly a bit earlier to see what they say.
I just had this chat with a local dealer (not the one I purchased from), and they said that Audi won't be offering loyalty/conquest on 2016's until the end of the summer. I think they were just guessing. Last year, Audi updated the offers on April 1st - so keep an eye out for updates on their site. It's starting to look like they won't be offering it for the 2016 models for now though. However, the first-month-lease payment spring deal does apply to 2016 S6/S7's.
Old 03-17-2015, 12:49 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by amelen
I just had this chat with a local dealer (not the one I purchased from), and they said that Audi won't be offering loyalty/conquest on 2016's until the end of the summer. I think they were just guessing. Last year, Audi updated the offers on April 1st - so keep an eye out for updates on their site. It's starting to look like they won't be offering it for the 2016 models for now though. However, the first-month-lease payment spring deal does apply to 2016 S6/S7's.
At this point I'm not betting for an early delivery. I think the ship I'm on broke ~45 miles South of Martha's Vineyard, about 70 miles from Davisville...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Southern California Dealers - ACNA and Loyalty Discounts