S6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi S6 produced from 2012 - 2017

What did you or are you going to pay for your S6?

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2015, 11:18 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Found a CPO with 4,00 miles on it (4 months old)... Paid Right at 70K, sticker was $86K on my build. Was VERY happy, still am!
Old 08-04-2015, 07:55 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by pepsiguy
That's interesting, because I did sign up for ACNA, but I only bought a year membership, just so I could see what it is all about. As I posted in one of my previous threads, the dealerships in my area do not have any S6's on their lots, they have plenty of S4's, a few S7's and according to one of the sales guys a couple of RS 7's on their way. When I asked why no S6's, I was told that they weren't able to move them around here, so when they do get them in they keep em for a few weeks and then use them in dealer trades. This is why I want to put in for a build, get everything I want and then get my 6% off, that sounds about right to me.
Got mine with the ACNA 6% off and loyalty on top of that. You'll have to wait 6 months to request the discount form. But with the way orders are going, by the time your order comes in, probably would be right on time to request the form.

If your dealer offers anything between 4%-6%, your dealer would be glad you have the ANCA discount. The dealer take care of 4% while AoA take care of the 2%.
Old 08-06-2015, 06:43 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by PampedOut6
Being stationed in Germany and ordering through a military vendor I bought (ordered I should say as I haven't taken delivery yet) my S6 with a 9.22% discount. Total MSRP was just over 92k, I had another discount (1%) thrown in for being a repeat customer not to mention I don't have to pay ANY taxes on my car so I ended up saving quite a bit.
Well I am jealous, not of your discount, but that you are in Germany. I grew up in Munich, hope you are enjoying your time there and thank you for your service.
Old 08-06-2015, 10:01 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Thank you for your supporting us! This is actually one of those super sweet assignments that only comes around once in a career. I was actually in Munich (drove through Ingolstadt) two days ago to watch the Audi Cup at the Allianz...I'm really hating life out here!! lol.
Old 08-06-2015, 05:55 PM
AudiWorld Member

Invoice minus loyalty
Old 08-07-2015, 02:03 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dexhakim13
8% plus loyalty incentives this past June.

pretty much the same for me..........basic 8% right off the bat plus another $1,000 for good measure, then calculate the taxes and dealer costs, then loyalty and summer of audi took off another $2500. All in it ended up to be over 11% off of the cost on the "build" page on the website.

other dealerships did a little song and dance and slight of hand number, only acknowledging the different discount programs after i had brought them up myself. some made me jump through hoops to qualify. yeah, i did not buy my car through them.

i learned that the price varies greatly from dealership to dealership. in my area we have loads of dealerships and i shopped at 6 of them to find the deal that worked best for me.

plus, i have already saved others many thousands of dollars by introducing them to my contact at the dealership.in one case the same exact car (VIN matched) cost someone $10,000 less after the other dealer tried to hold firm on the MSRP (that was for an A8L). if your dealer tells you that the S6 is so rare that they must sell it right at MSRP, that is just not true and they just have a policy of not discounting the cars. i now realize that there is a lot a dealer can do on price. a lot. most will not as it eats into their pocket.

i also saw a sizeable difference in the price of extras that are available. not for audicare which is pretty much the same all around. but for warranty and other programs, the dealership does have the ability to adjust the pricing. one dealer actually quoted me almost double the price that i ended up paying on the 70,000/7 year extended warranty package. with a straight face, no less.

i actually feel sorry for some buyers who don't do an adequate job of comparison shopping now that i see the business practices of some of the dealers in my area.

yeah, even with a high end brand like audi it is still definitely Caveat Emptor.
Old 08-07-2015, 02:08 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Being stationed in Germany and ordering through a military vendor I bought (ordered I should say as I haven't taken delivery yet) my S6 with a 9.22% discount. Total MSRP was just over 92k, I had another discount (1%) thrown in for being a repeat customer not to mention I don't have to pay ANY taxes on my car so I ended up saving quite a bit.
saving on the taxes is huge........close to 8% in my case. but if you are in the military you have earned it and you deserve it. good for you.
Old 08-07-2015, 02:12 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Thank you for your supporting us! This is actually one of those super sweet assignments that only comes around once in a career. I was actually in Munich (drove through Ingolstadt) two days ago to watch the Audi Cup at the Allianz...I'm really hating life out here!! lol.
i will be going to the factory in ingolstadt in september to pick up my S6 hot off the assembly line and drive it around for about a week or so.

can't wait.
Old 08-12-2015, 05:18 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by 75 Fox
i will be going to the factory in ingolstadt in september to pick up my S6 hot off the assembly line and drive it around for about a week or so.

can't wait.
Have you ever driven on the Autobahn? If not, you are in for a great treat, it is amazingly well maintained and just fun to drive on.
Old 08-12-2015, 07:54 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 102 Likes on 81 Posts

Just be sure to watch your mirrors and Keep Right!

Quick Reply: What did you or are you going to pay for your S6?