S7 Discussion forum for the Audi S7

2016 S7 Pic from LA Auto Show

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2014, 06:18 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2016 S7 Pic from LA Auto Show

I've been in S7 ordering limbo for months now, and still no official word about when we can actually place an allocated order. I honestly think the dealers have no clue and are just guessing when they say orders will be accepted soon and delivery will be in Feb, Mar, Apr, or whenever. Anyway, my SA sent me an email this morning saying that they are expecting word from their regional Audi rep on Monday. I'll believe it when I see it.

He also sent a link to some new photos of the refreshed S7 from the LA Auto Show. Not sure if forum rules allow, but here is one of them. Looks like the reintroduced Daytona Gray Pearl that I was hoping to get.
Attached Images  
Old 11-23-2014, 11:51 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Another pic.
Attached Images  
Old 11-23-2014, 11:52 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Last one.
Attached Images  
Old 11-23-2014, 12:52 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Tom Techie
I've been in S7 ordering limbo for months now, and still no official word about when we can actually place an allocated order. I honestly think the dealers have no clue and are just guessing when they say orders will be accepted soon and delivery will be in Feb, Mar, Apr, or whenever. Anyway, my SA sent me an email this morning saying that they are expecting word from their regional Audi rep on Monday. I'll believe it when I see it.

He also sent a link to some new photos of the refreshed S7 from the LA Auto Show. Not sure if forum rules allow, but here is one of them. Looks like the reintroduced Daytona Gray Pearl that I was hoping to get.
Hmm. Aren't those the old black optics wheels? At least that's what it is for the S6 - the 2016's are now different. Also, I thought the steering wheel should be flat bottom for 2016? Unless that car has the heated steering wheel package which reverts back to the old style steering wheel.

Keep us posted on info - I'm in the same boat with a 2016 S6 order.
Old 11-23-2014, 05:08 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Sat in that vehicle at the show yesterday, the thing I noticed was that the seats were turning blue from people's blue jeans. Also the black woodtrim and suede headliner was nice.
Old 11-23-2014, 06:19 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by lx4life
Sat in that vehicle at the show yesterday, the thing I noticed was that the seats were turning blue from people's blue jeans. Also the black woodtrim and suede headliner was nice.
Noticed the seats taking the color of people's jeans, too. On a nougat A8 interior it had actually turned a muddy brown/gray from all the butts sliding in and out. Any light color will do that with a soft nap leather. That's why I order black interiors now. Had two Lexus LS430s back in the day that turned me off the beautiful tan leathers they install. They actually picked up the reddish underlay of a black leather jacket I used to wear. Impossible to get it out because it takes it like it was newly dyed.
Old 11-24-2014, 06:43 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by amelen
Hmm. Aren't those the old black optics wheels? At least that's what it is for the S6 - the 2016's are now different. Also, I thought the steering wheel should be flat bottom for 2016? Unless that car has the heated steering wheel package which reverts back to the old style steering wheel.

Keep us posted on info - I'm in the same boat with a 2016 S6 order.
I believe it says in the new order guide that those are the new BO wheels for the S7.
Old 11-24-2014, 06:47 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Glacier6
I believe it says in the new order guide that those are the new BO wheels for the S7.
I though S6/S7 BO package is:

"20" 5-double-spoke wheels, Titanium matte"
Old 11-24-2014, 09:51 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by amelen
I though S6/S7 BO package is:

"20" 5-double-spoke wheels, Titanium matte"
2016 S7 order guide shows two BO pkgs. One is 20" 5 Double Spoke wheels, Titanium matte. The other is 21" 5 Arm Rotor, Titanium matte. The S6 does not offer the 21" option.
Old 11-24-2014, 09:54 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Sorry, the S7 has 2 BO options:

20" 5-double-spoke wheels, Titanium matte
21" 5-arm rotor wheels, Titanium matte

Beat me too it Tom haha

Quick Reply: 2016 S7 Pic from LA Auto Show