S7 Discussion forum for the Audi S7

Any deliveries on 2016 S6, S7 or RS7 ?????

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2015, 04:31 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mr. Screaming Eagle - Do you remember exactly the date you ordered in January? I ordered my S7 January 19th. I was told first week in March my car was en route due in Houston Port March 23rd. Two days ago I received an email stating my car was still in Emden and would depart 4/1 by boat to the US. I'm hoping the email is a mistake and I will be presently surprised with news that my car has arrived in Houston already. Wishful thinking but when you have a moment let me konw when you ordered your car...if you remember. Thanks.
Old 03-27-2015, 05:10 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Mcgruber
Mr. Screaming Eagle - Do you remember exactly the date you ordered in January? I ordered my S7 January 19th. I was told first week in March my car was en route due in Houston Port March 23rd. Two days ago I received an email stating my car was still in Emden and would depart 4/1 by boat to the US. I'm hoping the email is a mistake and I will be presently surprised with news that my car has arrived in Houston already. Wishful thinking but when you have a moment let me konw when you ordered your car...if you remember. Thanks.

Mr. Mcgruber
I ordered my S7 January 27. My salesmans info shows a transport truck will pickup 3/28 in Brunswick Ga. and arrive at there dealership by 3/30. I'm hope it will arrive Sat. afternoon or Sunday and get a PDI service Monday.
I know there is two ships waiting to dock in Houston. For some reason there
is quite a few vessels waiting off shore to get in the Port of Houston. Genuis Highway and Kentucky Highway have the VW and Audi's. Here is a link to Genius Highway. GENIUS HIGHWAY - Vehicles Carrier: current position and details | IMO 9672416, MMSI 311000102, Callsign C6AO3 | Registered in Bahamas - AIS Marine Traffic
At the top of the page go to Vessels and type in Kentucky Highway to track it.
Good luck and surely your new car is on one of these boats.
Lee
Old 03-28-2015, 02:48 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

I had the same thing happen. Was set to be on a boat 3/14 or 3/16 and it didn't get on either. Now telling me 4/1. Frustrating and like you, hoping its an error but I suspect not. Perhaps we got booted for cars they want to get on the lots since we special ordered.
Old 03-28-2015, 04:42 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by ndd0190
I had the same thing happen. Was set to be on a boat 3/14 or 3/16 and it didn't get on either. Now telling me 4/1. Frustrating and like you, hoping its an error but I suspect not. Perhaps we got booted for cars they want to get on the lots since we special ordered.
Same here - was suppose to be loaded 3/16, new ETA to be loaded is 4/2. The dealer is still saying I'll get the car in April but it's looking to be pushed back into late april at the earliest or more likely into early May.
Old 03-28-2015, 06:17 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by amelen
Same here - was suppose to be loaded 3/16, new ETA to be loaded is 4/2. The dealer is still saying I'll get the car in April but it's looking to be pushed back into late april at the earliest or more likely into early May.
Wonder what happened? There were two boats that came through. Would love it if they just didn't get their systems updated correctly but that sounds like wishful thinking. Damn.
Old 03-29-2015, 03:07 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by ndd0190
Wonder what happened? There were two boats that came through. Would love it if they just didn't get their systems updated correctly but that sounds like wishful thinking. Damn.
I suspect things are just really backed up over there (possibly as a result of snow, strikes, etc. over here). My car missed 6 boats.
Old 03-30-2015, 02:58 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default Still No Car

After a delay the latest and greatest update, was pickup in Brunswick 3/27
(only a 3:30 hour drive) and delivered Monday 3/30. Still no car!!!!!
Old 04-06-2015, 12:37 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default No New Car

Originally Posted by Screaming Eagle
After a delay the latest and greatest update, was pickup in Brunswick 3/27
(only a 3:30 hour drive) and delivered Monday 3/30. Still no car!!!!!

My delivery date changed again to Sat. 4/4. My dealer got in 27 new cars Sat. but no S7. Now starting today they have everyone trying to track it down. It can be tough getting a new Audi.
Old 04-06-2015, 12:38 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Screaming Eagle
My delivery date changed again to Sat. 4/4. My dealer got in 27 new cars Sat. but no S7. Now starting today they have everyone trying to track it down. It can be tough getting a new Audi.
You're almost there! Did you get issued into dealer inventory yet?
Old 04-06-2015, 12:41 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by amelen
You're almost there! Did you get issued into dealer inventory yet?
I guess, they have had it listed for sale on there website for 3 weeks.

Quick Reply: Any deliveries on 2016 S6, S7 or RS7 ?????