S7 Discussion forum for the Audi S7

Any deliveries on 2016 S6, S7 or RS7 ?????

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2015, 09:43 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Location: Italy - repatriate to FL - eventually North Carolina
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Beautiful!! can't wait to get mine sometime in early June (just got word its in production at Neckarlsrum). Don't know much about brands but do know I want ceramic pads as well. What made you decide on the Italia pads?
Thanks and congratulations on one beautiful car!
Old 04-20-2015, 01:54 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by palmerg
Beautiful!! can't wait to get mine sometime in early June (just got word its in production at Neckarlsrum). Don't know much about brands but do know I want ceramic pads as well. What made you decide on the Italia pads?
Thanks and congratulations on one beautiful car!

June will be here before you know it. I found these brakes at a threat
everyone was complaining about brake dust on Audizine. They are expensive
$180.00 just for front pads but they say there worth it. I will post results after
I run them for a month.
Thanks Palmerg you will be driving yours soon!!
Old 04-20-2015, 03:24 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Hi SE,
Where did you find those pads for the S7? I have looked a few places including the Disk Italia site and can't find an Audi application anywhere.If you can help that would be great. Was also looking at the TiKevlar too but still analyzing choices. Disk Italia seems to get pretty high marks in other reviews.
I see you're in Orlando. I will be picking up the S7 in Charlotte and then driving down to Sanford for a week. we are selling our home there. Might see you on the road
Gary
Old 04-20-2015, 02:56 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Hi SE,
Where did you find those pads for the S7? I have looked a few places including the Disk Italia site and can't find an Audi application anywhere.If you can help that would be great. Was also looking at the TiKevlar too but still analyzing choices. Disk Italia seems to get pretty high marks in other reviews.
I see you're in Orlando. I will be picking up the S7 in Charlotte and then driving down to Sanford for a week. we are selling our home there. Might see you on the road
Gary

Gary I bought the brake pad from Brake World.com. They are not far away in
Greenville, South Carolina. I'm in Oviedo, only 15-20 min. from Sanford. Let
me know when you get in town. Love driving this car. Oops I forgot you wont be here till June. I'm leaving for North Carolina In May.
Lee

Last edited by Screaming Eagle; 04-20-2015 at 03:00 PM.
Old 04-20-2015, 03:10 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Those who have the new 2016 A7/S7/RS7 in the USA...can you guys confirm there's NO Dynamic Turn Signals for both the front headlight and the taillights like the ROW?
Old 04-20-2015, 05:32 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

Hi SE,
Since you're in Italy until june, maybe you can find some S7 bits in Europe and bring them back with you. I did that when I was waiting for a boat in Naples.

Here's a link to a German forum. They might have some advice.
audi4ever Forum - Index
Old 04-21-2015, 02:37 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by chucky0731
Those who have the new 2016 A7/S7/RS7 in the USA...can you guys confirm there's NO Dynamic Turn Signals for both the front headlight and the taillights like the ROW?
Chucky I have a 2016 S7 and they are not Dynamic Turn Signals front or back
Old 04-21-2015, 10:37 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Screaming Eagle
Chucky I have a 2016 S7 and they are not Dynamic Turn Signals front or back
That sucks (not a really big suck)! Somewhere along the way I assumed it was a standard feature. Oh well, maybe it is one of those things only available on the Euro version. Look at this video, at about 3:23 or so it clearly shows a dynamic turn signal on the road and it is a 2016 S7 front end. Write up states that is is part of a Matrix LED package that doesn't seem available in the USA.

Did some more checking and the Matrix LED package includes the Dynamic Signals and a bunch of other very nice lighting options. However, current US law forcing separate High and Low beams removes that package from offer in the US. This article explains it better.
Audi Matrix LED Tech To Debut On A8 Facelift This Year, But U.S. Misses Out

Last edited by palmerg; 04-21-2015 at 10:50 PM.
Old 04-24-2015, 05:05 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Yep, I was also disappointed when I picked up my 2016 S7 and the dynamic turn signals weren't on it.
Old 04-27-2015, 01:01 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

For anyone that is interested (or as impatient as I am and searches these forums for some good news on S7 delivery times) I received an email from Audi stating my car has arrived in the United States. I ordered my car middle of January. They told me the car was done being built March 3rd. Not sure what happened after that but the car was delayed in Emded for weeks. I received an update first week in April that the ETA for US Port was April 25th. So if the email notification is accurate, the car should arrive at dealer within 10 days...but I'm not counting on it. My dealer was kind enough to loan me an A6 since my BMW lease expired over a week ago. Anyways, this has been a frustrating experience that should all be forgotten in less than 10 days.

Quick Reply: Any deliveries on 2016 S6, S7 or RS7 ?????