S7 Discussion forum for the Audi S7

help with purchase new S7

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2015, 03:35 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help with purchase new S7

Hi, this is my first post here. Today I reserved a new S7 that is "in transit" and should be here at my dealer's place in 2 weeks. For those of you that have bought one recently, can I reasonably expect to negotiate some off the MRSP? Did any of you pay full MRSP? I know with cars that in high demand, and low volume like the S7 they don't negotiate as much, but what you you all experienced?

Thanks. I'm really excited! For color, I got the Mythos black metallic exterior, with Arras red (Audi design) interior.
Old 11-22-2015, 05:28 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Originally Posted by homer_simpson
Hi, this is my first post here. Today I reserved a new S7 that is "in transit" and should be here at my dealer's place in 2 weeks. For those of you that have bought one recently, can I reasonably expect to negotiate some off the MRSP? Did any of you pay full MRSP? I know with cars that in high demand, and low volume like the S7 they don't negotiate as much, but what you you all experienced?

Thanks. I'm really excited! For color, I got the Mythos black metallic exterior, with Arras red (Audi design) interior.
Congrats on your decision. It's a great car. I paid 6% under msrp through a discount from the Audi Club. Didn't get any discount for audicare though. Good luck!
Old 11-22-2015, 07:05 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

I agree. Highly recommend audi club membership. Unless you can wait 6 months, just pay the $750 for lifetime. It will save thousands off your s7.
Old 11-23-2015, 07:50 PM
AudiWorld Member

Thanks for the replies. Audi Club sounds like a great deal. But I don't think I can wait 6 months to buy . . . (Just because I'm impatient)

As a side note, now I'm having 2nd thoughts about the Arras red interior.
Old 11-24-2015, 02:12 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 102 Likes on 81 Posts

It is well worth paying for a Lifetime Audi club membership. You will save more than the $750 fee on a purchase of an S7 and you don't need to wait 6 months.

The Arras red certainly makes a statement!
Old 11-24-2015, 03:00 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

I paid the $750.00 for lifetime membership and still saved money with the 6% discount. Also they threw in audicare. S7 is a great ride.
Old 11-24-2015, 05:32 PM
AudiWorld Member

Default Saved thousands

Wow – the Audi club membership is such a great deal. At first I didn't understand that if you buy the lifetime membership you can use it immediately and don't have to wait the six months. I went ahead and did that and today I negotiated on a price – at first they were not going to budge off the MSRP and then I brought up the Audi club discount. Then they tried to tell me it wasn't valid for the S7, so I told them I knew other people had gotten the discount on S7s (from reading in this forum) and I pulled up the Audi club website right in front of them, and it showed the restricted cars (S7 is not in the list). Finally after about a 20 minute delay the sales manager agreed to it.

Saved close to $5000!!
Old 12-09-2015, 08:23 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Congrats! Good to hear the forum helped. I wonder sometimes how dealerships just don't know their stuff when it comes to the cars, or just mislead us (hopefully not).
Old 12-09-2015, 08:43 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by homer_simpson
Wow – the Audi club membership is such a great deal. At first I didn't understand that if you buy the lifetime membership you can use it immediately and don't have to wait the six months. I went ahead and did that and today I negotiated on a price – at first they were not going to budge off the MSRP and then I brought up the Audi club discount. Then they tried to tell me it wasn't valid for the S7, so I told them I knew other people had gotten the discount on S7s (from reading in this forum) and I pulled up the Audi club website right in front of them, and it showed the restricted cars (S7 is not in the list). Finally after about a 20 minute delay the sales manager agreed to it.

Saved close to $5000!!
Oh, BTW, before you finally seal the deal, if you haven't yet. Or, even if you already did, try to find out if there are any factory to dealer or factory to customer incentives for the S7. Some dealers will not voluntarily tell you that there are incentives for the customer. You have to walk into the dealership armed with this information and ask for it. Otherwise, the dealership will just pocket this money after the transaction.
Old 12-09-2015, 09:04 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 102 Likes on 81 Posts

Current incentives are $1000 for financing with Audi Financial or $1500 if you are a current Audi customer.

Quick Reply: help with purchase new S7