S7 Discussion forum for the Audi S7

Just Ordered 2016 S7

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2015, 11:43 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by erock64
Just ordered 2016 S7. Got 6% off MSRP plus Audi Care.

Model Year: 2016
Model: 4GF5FY S7 4.0T quattro S tronic
Exterior Color: 0E0E MYTHOS BLACK METALLIC
Interior Color: SX BLACK
Options: 6NQ BLACK CLOTH HEADLINER
6W9 WITHOUT FRONT LICENSE PLATE HOLDER
ATT AUDI CONNECT - ATT
PCN DRIVER ASSIST PACKAGE
PPS BLACK OPTIC PACKAGE
PS8 SEATING PACKAGE
PSS SPORT PACKAGE

Cant wait to get it.
Congrats and good job on the price.
Old 01-14-2015, 03:46 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default How did you get pricing on the 2016 S7?

I just ordered mine as well, but dealer said pricing is not available yet, and might be another few weeks or a month. I even spoke to Audi of America corporate office and got the same answer there. You already have pricing and got the discount? Just curious. Also, if you are open to share, what was the MSRP and your down and monthly lease payment? Trying to figure out the 2016 money factor and residual. Thanks for any advice or help!
Old 01-15-2015, 06:51 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by mkroutilin
I just ordered mine as well, but dealer said pricing is not available yet, and might be another few weeks or a month. I even spoke to Audi of America corporate office and got the same answer there. You already have pricing and got the discount? Just curious. Also, if you are open to share, what was the MSRP and your down and monthly lease payment? Trying to figure out the 2016 money factor and residual. Thanks for any advice or help!
No one has pricing. We all ordered as %-off MSRP + Perks.
Old 01-15-2015, 03:01 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by jasonlitka
No one has pricing. We all ordered as %-off MSRP + Perks.
Thank you. The GM at me dealer and Audi of America told me pricing should be coming out very soon, within weeks. Do you think the 6% off MSRP is pretty standard on special order S7's and in your experience dealing with Audi, what do you think is the maximum percentage they may take off off a 2016 order on an S7. I've heard the S line, especially the S7 are very hard to even discount the 6%, but wondering what the max would be before they say absolutely no. I know that their invoice is about 8.5% to 9.5% off MSRP generally speaking. Thoughts? Also, I was planning on doing 7500 miles a year to get a better residual, which I think should go from 55% to 56%, based on 2015 and lower monthly payment by almost $30. Do you think a 42 month lease would be that much less than a 36 or 39 month? I am looking to put 7K up front and use the loyalty which should be around 2K and try to get a payment in the 800-900's on a sticker around 85K. Am I dreaming?
Old 01-16-2015, 04:27 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Thank you. The GM at me dealer and Audi of America told me pricing should be coming out very soon, within weeks. Do you think the 6% off MSRP is pretty standard on special order S7's and in your experience dealing with Audi, what do you think is the maximum percentage they may take off off a 2016 order on an S7. I've heard the S line, especially the S7 are very hard to even discount the 6%, but wondering what the max would be before they say absolutely no. I know that their invoice is about 8.5% to 9.5% off MSRP generally speaking. Thoughts? Also, I was planning on doing 7500 miles a year to get a better residual, which I think should go from 55% to 56%, based on 2015 and lower monthly payment by almost $30. Do you think a 42 month lease would be that much less than a 36 or 39 month? I am looking to put 7K up front and use the loyalty which should be around 2K and try to get a payment in the 800-900's on a sticker around 85K. Am I dreaming?
Audi dealer invoice pricing is typically at ~6% off MSRP. those of us getting that are using the Audi Supplier discount where the dealer puts up 4% and Audi another 2%. If you're ordering a new car then 6% + AudiCare is the best you're likely to do unless you're eligible for a loyalty or conquest bonus (which may or may not be available to those of us at the head of the line).

I don't do leases so I can't speak to any of your questions there.
Old 01-16-2015, 04:34 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by jasonlitka
Audi dealer invoice pricing is typically at ~6% off MSRP. those of us getting that are using the Audi Supplier discount where the dealer puts up 4% and Audi another 2%. If you're ordering a new car then 6% + AudiCare is the best you're likely to do unless you're eligible for a loyalty or conquest bonus (which may or may not be available to those of us at the head of the line).

I don't do leases so I can't speak to any of your questions there.
If you're not eligible for the 6% Supplier Discount, there's also Audi NA Club. They offered 6% off if you have been a member for at least 6 months as last year's perk and hope to renew the same offer for 2015. I might give them a call to confirm if that deal's been renewed before ordering.
Old 01-19-2015, 05:44 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by melland
If you're not eligible for the 6% Supplier Discount, there's also Audi NA Club. They offered 6% off if you have been a member for at least 6 months as last year's perk and hope to renew the same offer for 2015. I might give them a call to confirm if that deal's been renewed before ordering.
According to my research on pricing for Audi, I have deducted they are mostly all priced at about 8% to 9% above invoice. So if you take the MSRP and multiply it by it 92% or 91.5% even, you would be at their true invoice pricing, plus additing loyalty on top of that, as I consider loyalty part of the down payment, not a discount off MSRP. Also does adding Audi Care and reducing the residual by 1% on a 85K break even on payment since it costs about $850 or so anyway? Just curious what you guys think. Thanks!! And anyone leasing Audi's, do you know how many residual points the car goes up going from 10K down to 7500K per year?
Old 01-21-2015, 10:01 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

I ordered my 2016 S7 last night and the dealer said delivery will be middle to end of April. Has anyone received a definitive time frame for delivery?
Old 01-21-2015, 10:42 AM
AudiWorld Member

According to my research on pricing for Audi, I have deducted they are mostly all priced at about 8% to 9% above invoice. So if you take the MSRP and multiply it by it 92% or 91.5% even, you would be at their true invoice pricing, plus additing loyalty on top of that, as I consider loyalty part of the down payment, not a discount off MSRP. Also does adding Audi Care and reducing the residual by 1% on a 85K break even on payment since it costs about $850 or so anyway? Just curious what you guys think. Thanks!! And anyone leasing Audi's, do you know how many residual points the car goes up going from 10K down to 7500K per year?
Here's the actual MSRP & Invoice pricing:

http://www.alexmelen.com/2016AudiOrderGuide3b.pdf
Old 01-21-2015, 10:45 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Mcgruber
I ordered my 2016 S7 last night and the dealer said delivery will be middle to end of April. Has anyone received a definitive time frame for delivery?
I was told early April (or late March) - your dealer might be just playing it safe with the estimate. Nobody will know more precise dates until someone's order goes into production (which should be any week now).

Quick Reply: Just Ordered 2016 S7