Q7 MKII Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q7 MKII built from 2016 -

Weather tech Floor liners

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2016, 08:09 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Weather tech Floor liners

For those interested, digital fit floor liner for the cargo area is now available from Weathertech; same product is nearly ready for the front in around 7-10 days. According to company, the 2nd row is in the tooling stage and will be avail in about a month.
Old 03-15-2016, 10:50 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by zekeman
For those interested, digital fit floor liner for the cargo area is now available from Weathertech; same product is nearly ready for the front in around 7-10 days. According to company, the 2nd row is in the tooling stage and will be avail in about a month.
I hope they are making one for the 3rd row. Every 3 row vehicle I had included a 3rd row floor mat. Not my Q7. Weird.
Old 03-15-2016, 07:47 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wish there was a nice carpet mat with Audi rings or word embroidery in it available for the back. That way you could just fold it over if you needed the third row yet still have some protection.
Old 03-16-2016, 02:00 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by zekeman
Zeke, thanks...Any indications of the cargo mat will collapse or fold, etc such that when one needs the 3rd row seat you dont have to store the mat on someones lap?
Old 03-16-2016, 03:41 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 68 Likes on 52 Posts

Here's the link for the WeatherTech cargo mat:

2017 Audi Q7 | WeatherTech Custom Cargo Liners Cargo Mat | WeatherTech.com

From the (representative image) photo, does not look to have any "hinge" to accommodate raising the third row.

Price is $119.95.
Old 03-16-2016, 08:13 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 41 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by RickObe
Here's the link for the WeatherTech cargo mat:

2017 Audi Q7 | WeatherTech Custom Cargo Liners Cargo Mat | WeatherTech.com

From the (representative image) photo, does not look to have any "hinge" to accommodate raising the third row.

Price is $119.95.
but that photo also does not appear to be a 4M Q7 so it's unlikely that's a photo of the actual trunk liner for this Audi.
Old 03-16-2016, 10:03 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by larryV
but that photo also does not appear to be a 4M Q7 so it's unlikely that's a photo of the actual trunk liner for this Audi.
True. But I've looked thru some of their cargo liners for other SUVs and haven't found one with a fold crease. I emailed them today to ask. Will post back when I get an answer.
Old 03-16-2016, 04:21 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How about a third row FOOT MAT. Kids always have dirty feet!
Old 03-16-2016, 05:33 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by pcaddict66
How about a third row FOOT MAT. Kids always have dirty feet!
They have the third row foot mat for earlier models. I expect they will have one for the new Q7 fairly soon.
Old 03-17-2016, 02:55 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by zurichch
Zeke, thanks...Any indications of the cargo mat will collapse or fold, etc such that when one needs the 3rd row seat you dont have to store the mat on someones lap?
Here is WeatherTech's response to my inquiry:

Thank you so much for your interest in our products. At this time our Cargolilners are designed to only cover the cargo space. We have considered several ideas of redesigning them with a crease/bend to be more of a versatile fit. Unfortunately, at this time we don’t have anything in the works. However we do appreciate your request, and I will be forwarding this to our product development team. The Floorliners for the 1st row should be available within the next 4-8 weeks. The Floorliners for the 2nd row should be available shortly after the 1st row are released.

Quick Reply: Weather tech Floor liners