New Member Welcome Area We've gathered the info you need if you are new to the AudiWorld forums

Hello from Houston - A7

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2016, 07:30 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Hello from Houston - A7

Hi everyone,
Coming from a Passat TDI, I had to start looking for a replacement for my polluting ride.
I've been looking for months for an A7 prestige with the color combo and options I wanted, with
Old 11-16-2016, 07:32 PM
AudiWorld Member

Hi everyone,
Coming from a Passat TDI, I had to start looking for a replacement for my polluting ride.
I've been looking for months for an A7 prestige with the color combo and options I wanted, with less than 30k miles and finally I found THE car at a good price, and it came with the CPO bonus too.
Only problem, it was sitting on a lot around 1200 miles from Houston but I called the dealership anyway.
Long story short, I pulled the trigger on a car I just saw on a couple of low res pictures, and got it shipped with enclosed transportation. I thought I might had done a big mistake not having seen it in person but when it finally arrived last week I couldn't believe my eyes. It is so pristine there's no ding anywhere and only things revealing some mileage are two micro rock chips on the front bumper. Interiors are basically untouched. Wonder if anybody ever sat on the rear bench.
The first owner really took great care of it.
So now I'm really happy, I love everything of my glacier white (with nougat brown interiors) A7. Great car. Pure awesomeness.

Old 12-03-2016, 04:20 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 44 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by giovane
Hi everyone,
I've been looking for months for an A7 prestige with the color combo and options I wanted, with less than 30k miles and finally I found THE car at a good price, and it came with the CPO bonus too.
Only problem, it was sitting on a lot around 1200 miles from Houston but I called the dealership anyway.
Long story short, I pulled the trigger on a car I just saw on a couple of low res pictures, and got it shipped with enclosed transportation. I thought I might had done a big mistake not having seen it in person but when it finally arrived last week I couldn't believe my eyes. It is so pristine there's no ding anywhere and only things revealing some mileage are two micro rock chips on the front bumper. Interiors are basically untouched. Wonder if anybody ever sat on the rear bench.
The first owner really took great care of it.
So now I'm really happy, I love everything of my glacier white (with nougat brown interiors) A7. Great car. Pure awesomeness.

Congratulations. I just got a 2017 with the same exterior color as yours. Interiors are black though since nougat brown wasn't available anywhere with the specs I wanted.
Old 12-03-2016, 06:34 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

Congratulations on the new ride. See you in the A7 C7 section.
Old 12-05-2016, 08:22 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by VipinLJ
Congratulations. I just got a 2017 with the same exterior color as yours. Interiors are black though since nougat brown wasn't available anywhere with the specs I wanted.
thanks!
yes nougat brown is quite rare. It took months to find the car that matched my criterias of colors/options/mileage but it was worth the wait.
Old 12-05-2016, 10:59 PM
Former Vendor

Received 72 Likes on 72 Posts

Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the forum, sounds like a perfect vehicle choice. Let's see some more pictures when you get a chance!