A4 (B9 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B9 Audi A4 2017-

Error detected using OBDeleven

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2016, 02:01 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 44 Likes on 41 Posts
Default Error detected using OBDeleven

So I did a scan of my car and this error popped up. I have no idea what it is. I haven't noticed anything weird in my car. Everything works perfectly just the way it should, including the front sensors.

Any thoughts?

Old 12-07-2016, 04:29 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Were you scanning it while driving?
Old 12-07-2016, 04:50 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 20 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by VipinLJ
So I did a scan of my car and this error popped up. I have no idea what it is. I haven't noticed anything weird in my car. Everything works perfectly just the way it should, including the front sensors.

Any thoughts?

i get this semi frequently it just means there was an error in processing some information. Most likely a pre sense thing
Old 12-07-2016, 05:53 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by yareally
Were you scanning it while driving?
Nope. Car was in my closed garage, ignition off. But looking at the date of the error, I can't remember whether I was driving or not.

Originally Posted by Mitchfin
i get this semi frequently it just means there was an error in processing some information. Most likely a pre sense thing
Oh okay. Just curious as to what it could be. Looks like it's nothing to worry about
Old 12-07-2016, 10:20 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i could be wrong, but i think this is why certain old *** cars rise in value.

NERD FAULT 0X33555 DATABUS NANNY DEVICE 5x77778

what happened to car guy engineers...such a shame.
Old 12-07-2016, 10:22 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by srolle
i could be wrong, but i think this is why certain old *** cars rise in value.

NERD FAULT 0X33555 DATABUS NANNY DEVICE 5x77778

what happened to car guy engineers...such a shame.
is this a joke we're supposed to get? I'm confused.
Old 12-07-2016, 10:39 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

there are like-minded individuals who think silly con valley and software "engineers" are absolutely ruining the enjoyment of sports cars with their craptech.

in response, the classic car market for basic sports cars that connect the driver to the machine and the road in a more pure sense, is rapidly rising.
Old 12-08-2016, 06:31 AM
AudiWorld Super User

there are like-minded individuals who think silly con valley and software "engineers" are absolutely ruining the enjoyment of sports cars with their craptech.

in response, the classic car market for basic sports cars that connect the driver to the machine and the road in a more pure sense, is rapidly rising.
He he I agree. You hardly get cars nowadays which you connect with. In the olden days, you where connected with the car. While driving, you could know what exactly the car is doing. Where the wheels are turned. What the wheels are going over. Nowadays, it's all electronics.
But yes. The A4 is very close to perfection. BMWs us d to be known for being fun to drive. The A4 beats the 330i hands down in every department, including steering feedback.
Old 12-08-2016, 07:57 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

i think that school of thought is limited. I think there are aspects where tech has vastly improved cars performance, response and accuracy, while some automakers have it down better than others (think launch control & rev matching), there are obviously things that software can't do perfectly yet but it feels pretty damn close. Look at things like the la Ferrari and Maclaren that have been praised for how great the cars are and a ton of it is a lot of fancy software work, ultimately cars have always been computers but park of having a modern car is having an advanced software system.