S6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi S6 produced from 2012 - 2017

S6 exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2017, 05:04 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default S6 exhaust

What is a good S6 Exhaust it was stupid of me not getting the sport exhaust package. Now I have to go aftermarket anything you guys recommend that wouldn't hurt my pocket? I am also new to this so I need to know every single part I need to buy also lol. thanks guys!
Old 01-20-2017, 02:34 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by tubby116
What is a good S6 Exhaust it was stupid of me not getting the sport exhaust package. Now I have to go aftermarket anything you guys recommend that wouldn't hurt my pocket? I am also new to this so I need to know every single part I need to buy also lol. thanks guys!
Awe tuning touring exhaust (or track version)

Milltek

The is also akrapovic but that's pricey

All of them are bolt on.
Old 01-20-2017, 06:31 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I just installed apr downpipes on mine, but it has sport exhaust, and it made a huge difference. I would almost go that route first and see how you like it. I drive with the window down a lot now, even in below freezing temps. The post above is correct on options, but add Borla to the list as well. They are supposed to be releasing their system soon for the C7+ S6. Check out YouTube and instagram for videos of the exhaust sounds to see what you like.
Old 01-20-2017, 09:37 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

I've been looking into exhaust too. The APR down pipes and both AWE Tuning exhausts run around $2-2.5 k. I think both AWE tuning options are turbo-back, but I may be mistaken. Milltek is more expensive but have cat-back and turbo-back options. Haven't seen anything available from Borla yet. Magnaflow does have a cat-back system available for around $1.4 k. Billy Boat appears to have a system according to their website, but they didn't have photos up last I looked, so I'm not sure if they actually have one or not.
Old 01-20-2017, 10:38 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by TritonTC
Haven't seen anything available from Borla yet.
Borla responded to a post earlier today. More info coming Feb-Mar 2017. Looks like it's for the S6 so far.

Borla C7/c7.5 exhaust
Old 01-20-2017, 10:53 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Looks nice! I don't have sport exhaust on my '13, but I'm planning on doing what kj71109 talked about and starting with the APR downpipe and Stage II tune when I can.

Sorry OP about hijacking :/
Old 01-20-2017, 03:01 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Sorry to be sounding like a newbie what is a APR down pipe? lols I don't have sports exhaust I have the regular exhaust that comes with it stock.
Old 01-21-2017, 11:16 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Visit the goapr website and look under their c7/7.5 section, they have tons of info you can read about there. The downpipe is the pipe that bolts directly to the turbo and then the midpipe. If you lift your engine cover off, and have a look past the turbos you'll see what I'm talking about. My car is a beast now. I went with epl labs for tuning though. There is a lot more info on audizine about tuning if your interested as well.
Old 01-21-2017, 11:38 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

I will have a Milltek full resonated system and APR downpipes coming off a 13 S6 next week as the car is being put back to stock for sale. If anyone is interested in it shoot me a PM or a text to (309)370-2657.

I also have the Milltek High Flow cat converters that go with their downpipes still new never installed.
Old 01-21-2017, 12:08 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by kj71109
Visit the goapr website and look under their c7/7.5 section, they have tons of info you can read about there. The downpipe is the pipe that bolts directly to the turbo and then the midpipe. If you lift your engine cover off, and have a look past the turbos you'll see what I'm talking about. My car is a beast now. I went with epl labs for tuning though. There is a lot more info on audizine about tuning if your interested as well.
Ok thank you I will take a look.

Quick Reply: S6 exhaust