Notices
A6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi A6 produced from 2011 - 2017

Why are C7.5 parts so hard to find?

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2017, 05:06 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Why are C7.5 parts so hard to find?

Hey all-

New 2017 S6 Prestige owner here. I'm already starting to look for little goodies but I'm finding parts for the C7.5 platform are pretty hard to come by... can't find any font lips or anything, really.

Can anyone share any good resources for buying parts for this car?

Thanks!
Old 02-21-2017, 08:48 AM
AudiWorld Member

I find a lot goodies at Ebay, can't you find it? What specific items are you looking for?
Old 02-21-2017, 03:12 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah this car is the hardest i've ever had to source parts for.. not to mention no ecu tunes.
i'm already planning to get out of this car.
Old 02-22-2017, 03:14 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Maint Parts & some Goodies

https://www.fcpeuro.com/Audi-parts/A...&m=2230&e=2573

https://www.ecstuning.com/Audi-C7_A6-Quattro-V6_3.0T/

As for Tunes I know APR has stage 1 & 2 for the 3.0T and tunes for the 4.0T. I believe there are a few other companies offering Tunes as well.

It's a bit harder to find Mod Goodies though as the A6 isn't seen as a they car many folks mod out due to cost of the car and the fact that it's a heavy highway cruiser and not exactly the car you would use for track days and such.
Old 02-22-2017, 03:23 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Plenty of go-fast goodies available from a number of companies. There are several exhaust options from AWE/Milltek to Akrapovic. Several major players with intakes and downpipes. Lots of tunes from a number of suppliers, loads of carbon fiber bits and pieces for interior and exterior. Wheels galore. Suspension mods, inclusive of air suspension via H&R or diy via VAG-COM.

With all that in mind, what kind of other parts are you interested in obtaining? You mentioned front lips, and you're right in that I haven't seen much in the way of aftermarket body kits...
Old 02-22-2017, 05:54 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Calimus
Maint Parts & some Goodies

https://www.fcpeuro.com/Audi-parts/A...&m=2230&e=2573

https://www.ecstuning.com/Audi-C7_A6-Quattro-V6_3.0T/

As for Tunes I know APR has stage 1 & 2 for the 3.0T and tunes for the 4.0T. I believe there are a few other companies offering Tunes as well.

It's a bit harder to find Mod Goodies though as the A6 isn't seen as a they car many folks mod out due to cost of the car and the fact that it's a heavy highway cruiser and not exactly the car you would use for track days and such.

Are you sure they have them for the 2016?
Old 02-24-2017, 11:51 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Mechanically there isn't much if any differences in the parts for the C7 line. Body wise there will be differences. Just look for C7.5 or parts that fit the "face lift" models.
Old 02-26-2017, 08:33 AM
AudiWorld Member

There's no tunes for the 2016 A6 if you have the "newer" setup..
supposedly some tuner in germany cracked the codes but nothing solid yet.

I was at raceway park and the unitronic guy said nothing solid but he'd have to scan my car first and that wasn't a chance i wanted to take.
Old 02-27-2017, 07:59 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by jsilas
Plenty of go-fast goodies available from a number of companies. There are several exhaust options from AWE/Milltek to Akrapovic. Several major players with intakes and downpipes. Lots of tunes from a number of suppliers, loads of carbon fiber bits and pieces for interior and exterior. Wheels galore. Suspension mods, inclusive of air suspension via H&R or diy via VAG-COM.

With all that in mind, what kind of other parts are you interested in obtaining? You mentioned front lips, and you're right in that I haven't seen much in the way of aftermarket body kits...

Several of these points are incorrect. THERE IS NO APR TUNE FOR THE C7.5. Milltek and Akrapovic also DO NOT offer C7.5 exhaust options. There is also only two intake options I have ever found. If I'm wrong please provide a link for any of these parts for a 7.5 specifically.
Old 02-27-2017, 08:02 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by Siouxbie
Several of these points are incorrect. THERE IS NO APR TUNE FOR THE C7.5. Milltek and Akrapovic also DO NOT offer C7.5 exhaust options. There is also only two intake options I have ever found. If I'm wrong please provide a link for any of these parts for a 7.5 specifically.

Nevermind i'm a dumbass. I didn't realize he was referencing the S6. Please disregard the previous post.

Quick Reply: Why are C7.5 parts so hard to find?