A4 allroad (B9 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B9 Audi A4 allroad quattro 2017-

Gotland Green: The 034Motorsport Touch

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2017, 01:30 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Gotland Green: The 034Motorsport Touch

I had the chance to catch up with 034Motorsport’s supremely talented in-house photographer Nick Caron recently. The result of our afternoon together is below. I could not be any happier with the look of the vehicle after the installation of the 034 Dynamic+ lowering springs. It’s exactly what I had envisioned, bringing together amazing looks and versatile functionality of the seemingly endless list of OEM+ mods.

We selected a few different locations to challenge the camera to reproduce the Gotland Green color faithfully. As magic hour approached, we also shot some video showing the exterior lighting conversions I’ve done.

A few things remain on the list, and the parts are in hand, so it feels great to be able to put my signature on this work of art.

Build thread: https://www.audiworld.com/forums/a4-...build-2913795/

Exterior Lighting Video

https://vimeo.com/207865072
Old 03-10-2017, 01:55 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice!
Old 03-10-2017, 02:38 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 49 Likes on 34 Posts

What I said in the A4 section! What else is in the works? Ok, besides everything else, I have to ask, where did you get that Audi mug in the console?
Old 03-10-2017, 03:15 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 39 Likes on 26 Posts

Still curious about what you're going to do to make it faster: chip, headers???
Old 03-10-2017, 03:40 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by bob m
What I said in the A4 section! What else is in the works? Ok, besides everything else, I have to ask, where did you get that Audi mug in the console?
It's an ashtray/coin holder. Standard on European models. I don't smoke, but keep a screen cleaning cloth in there. I picked it up in Germany, but you can likely find it on eBay.

As for what's next, I have the European bumpers with the additional side sensors for parallel parking assist. I wasn't happy with the first painting, so they've been re-primed and are being painted again. The wiring is all in place, so it should be plug and play.
Old 03-10-2017, 04:21 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by wdimagineer
It's an ashtray/coin holder. Standard on European models. I don't smoke, but keep a screen cleaning cloth in there. I picked it up in Germany, but you can likely find it on eBay.

As for what's next, I have the European bumpers with the additional side sensors for parallel parking assist. I wasn't happy with the first painting, so they've been re-primed and are being painted again. The wiring is all in place, so it should be plug and play.
Ok, thanks. The pedal covers? Are they strictly 2017 A4/Allroad? Source? I am assuming that's a simple install?
Old 03-10-2017, 04:37 PM
AudiWorld Member

Ok, thanks. The pedal covers? Are they strictly 2017 A4/Allroad? Source? I am assuming that's a simple install?
The allroad doesn't come with them. I picked them up in Germany, as well. Around $100 when you convert from Euros. I've seen these on eBay also.

Installation is very straightforward. Pop the cover hiding the footrest screw, remove it, and install the new one. The brake pedal and accelerator pedals are just covers. You'll need to remove the rubber one currently on the brake pedal, but there is none on the accelerator. It just pulls off.
Old 03-10-2017, 05:15 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by wdimagineer
The allroad doesn't come with them. I picked them up in Germany, as well. Around $100 when you convert from Euros. I've seen these on eBay also.

Installation is very straightforward. Pop the cover hiding the footrest screw, remove it, and install the new one. The brake pedal and accelerator pedals are just covers. You'll need to remove the rubber one currently on the brake pedal, but there is none on the accelerator. It just pulls off.

Thanks. I'm afraid to ask - I'm hoping 100.00 for all three pieces? Are these for a particular Audi and year?
Old 03-10-2017, 09:32 PM
AudiWorld Member

Thanks. I'm afraid to ask - I'm hoping 100.00 for all three pieces? Are these for a particular Audi and year?
That's what I paid for all 3 pieces. Unfortunately, some do mark up their prices, and most parts gain a hefty premium transiting the Atlantic. I picked the pedal covers up in Germany on a recent visit. There is a garage I am friendly with who usually have parts waiting for me when I arrive after calling ahead. I think I've hand carried almost everything for this car back to the US except for a few things.

Here is an auction you can reference: Audi S4 S-Line Automatic Pedal Caps Set For A4 B9 8W 2016-2017 Genuine New | eBay

Unfortunately the cost is $100 higher, but it is a complete set.
Old 03-12-2017, 03:27 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Staggering photos, very nice job!
Is the purple interior light the standard changeable LED lighting?

Quick Reply: Gotland Green: The 034Motorsport Touch