Suspension Tuning Discussion Discussion forum for general topics regarding suspension tuning

A3 is wiggling while driving from side to side.

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2016, 06:36 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A3 is wiggling while driving from side to side.

Hi guys, I'm fairly new to this forum but I have a very complicated issue. My B7 A3 has started to wiggle on the highway. I would describe it like a side to side movement and if I'm taking a SMALL curve to the LEFT it's does it more violently. If I take a curve to the left it does not do it. It also will begin to do it if I drive on the grooves of the road with my right side tires. So far I have replaced the tires 2 months back and along with that I've have the I've had both front lower control arm bushing replaced to PSB POLYS. This did not solve the issue. So I believed it was the rear end giving me issues and ended up the lower inner control arm and trailing arm bushing to PSB POLYS, and also changed out the rear shocks and struts. After getting it aligned now my car does the exact same thing but now it wiggles violently when taking a Small curve to the RIGHT. I've checked my sway bars, all the links and tie rods. They are all good! I cannot figure out what is the deal is with this car. I am running out of options. 😤