Go Back   AudiWorld Forums > Audi Models > Audi TT / TT-S / TT-RS > TT (Mk2) Discussion
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

TT (Mk2) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk2 Audi TT, TT-S and TT-RS Coupe & Roadster produced from 2007-2014

Welcome to AudiWorld Forums!
Welcome to AudiWorld.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the AudiWorld Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-08-2012, 11:42 AM   #11
AudiWorld Newcomer
Account #: 235545

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimInSF View Post
Interesting that you say the Audi care package will pay for the wheel - I have the tire & wheel coverage and it covers road hazards like a wheel denting pothole or flat, but I thought it said it would *not* cover damage from curbing the wheels.
This is a direct quote from the brochure I have:

"Whether it's an upholstery coffee stain, a door ding at the shopping centre, or a scuffed wheel from parallel parking gone wrong, little accidents can quickly spoil the finish of your Audi and reduce it's resale value. Audi After Care Wear Protection is designed to protect your Audi vehicle from life's road hazards that can quickly deteriorate its original showroom finish".

I was expecting to hear back from the dealership today as to whether the rim + tire are covered, but haven't. If they say no, I'm going to raise a bit of a stink (granted slamming the car into a curb is a bit different than a scuff from a parallel park, but they're in the same ballpark right?
AudinCanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 11:47 AM   #12
AudiWorld Newcomer
Account #: 235545

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudiQ5sleeper View Post
not sure how Canada insurance policy works. Over here if we are at fault and damage city property our insurance premium will go up automatically.

pay a body shop to fix the damage saves you alot more than to have 3400 a year for 3-6yrs.

Interesting.

There was no damage to city property (turns out concrete curbs are fairly solid, who would've thought)
AudinCanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 10:02 AM   #13
AudiWorld Senior Member
Account #: 235141

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudinCanada View Post
Interesting.

There was no damage to city property (turns out concrete curbs are fairly solid, who would've thought)
anything that is made of concrete is retardly strong lol(mostly for stationary objects unlike buildings lol). especially concrete roads that has potholes....if i had my Honda id be pretty screwed if Boston had all roads paved in concrete. Boston sidewalks with curbs are poorly done here so we get screwed pretty much when we "damage" it lol
AudiQ5sleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 10:02 AM
AudiWorld
Audi R8

Paid Advertisement

Tags
audi, curb, hit