TT (Mk3) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk3 Audi TT, TT-S and TT-RS Coupe & Roadster produced from 2014- present

2016 TTs at the port?

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2015, 06:39 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 250 Likes on 212 Posts
Default Talked to the GM at my dealership last week and said the same thing

Originally Posted by mjm3457
Went to the Denver Auto Show over the weekend, April 11. Audi did not show the new 2016 TT/TTS, so I was disappointed. Also I visited the Audi dealer in Denverand they said to expect the new TT/TTs in the show rooms in August or September. Pretty much what we already know or heard.
They have received no official data yet. Only the TT coupe, TT roadster, and TTS coupe will be offered for the 2016MY. However, my dealer was led to believe that all 3 may not debut at the same time, that is there may be a few months elapse until all three are available. The latest Quattro Quarterly says the TTRS (model not specified but I assume the coupe) will be available in late 2016 as a 2017MY. Neither I nor my dealer has seen any print evidence on when Audi USA will sell a roadster version of the TTS or TTRS, maybe never.
Old 04-14-2015, 08:57 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Vegas-roadster
They have received no official data yet. Only the TT coupe, TT roadster, and TTS coupe will be offered for the 2016MY. However, my dealer was led to believe that all 3 may not debut at the same time, that is there may be a few months elapse until all three are available. The latest Quattro Quarterly says the TTRS (model not specified but I assume the coupe) will be available in late 2016 as a 2017MY. Neither I nor my dealer has seen any print evidence on when Audi USA will sell a roadster version of the TTS or TTRS, maybe never.
Order guides and pricing will be released May 11, according to Audi USA. We'll see how much they're getting for the TTS at that time!
Old 04-15-2015, 06:00 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 250 Likes on 212 Posts
Default Coincides with the release of the next Avenger movie May 1 that features TT and R8

Originally Posted by Boxster987
Order guides and pricing will be released May 11, according to Audi USA. We'll see how much they're getting for the TTS at that time!
Lots of TV ads today featuring the TT and the movie
Old 04-18-2015, 06:18 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Flipping channels, and all of a sudden I saw an ad for the TTS. Baiting my excitement.
Old 05-04-2015, 11:56 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Vegas-roadster
I cannot see Audi of America not offering a roadster version of the TTS. Yes, maybe I can see that decision work for the more "hardcore" TTRS, but the TTS vert sold pretty well in the TT family of models for MK2.

Side note, the TT Roadster they had at the NY autoshow was very nice. Great little car for sure.