TT (Mk3) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk3 Audi TT, TT-S and TT-RS Coupe & Roadster produced from 2014- present

APR stage 1 for 2016 audi TT 2.0t

Old 04-17-2016, 04:38 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default APR stage 1 for 2016 audi TT 2.0t

Hi everyone! new to here! Got a TT 2 week ago! i love it! so i have talk to APR and they ask me if i can send the ECU to them and they going to write a program for it! will let u guys know the first hand experiences next week!

Old 04-17-2016, 05:46 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Originally Posted by ostudent
Hi everyone! new to here! Got a TT 2 week ago! i love it! so i have talk to APR and they ask me if i can send the ECU to them and they going to write a program for it! will let u guys know the first hand experiences next week!

If you have a Vagcom, just send them your software revision information. I did it via Facebook messenger and they were able to tell me right away if my nearest APR dealer could OBD flash it. You probably won't have to send your ECU in! Also, check out Unitronic too, cheaper and they have the cable/software so you can flash it yourself with a laptop (and flash it back to stock).
Old 04-17-2016, 07:10 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by z06user
If you have a Vagcom, just send them your software revision information. I did it via Facebook messenger and they were able to tell me right away if my nearest APR dealer could OBD flash it. You probably won't have to send your ECU in! Also, check out Unitronic too, cheaper and they have the cable/software so you can flash it yourself with a laptop (and flash it back to stock).
That what I did and they don't have my ver so they ask me send one so that they can make one for our car I will be the first one for it. Is anyone here have apr on their mk3 TT?
Old 04-17-2016, 09:06 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

That what I did and they don't have my ver so they ask me send one so that they can make one for our car I will be the first one for it. Is anyone here have apr on their mk3 TT?
No one as far as I know stateside, thank you for doing this If I lived closer I would for sure!
Old 04-17-2016, 09:14 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by aaronz
No one as far as I know stateside, thank you for doing this If I lived closer I would for sure!
im not either buy APR cover the round trip overnight shipping but discount on the tune so is not bad to do it!
Old 04-18-2016, 03:38 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Ahh gotcha!!! Let us know how it goes!!!
Old 04-18-2016, 03:42 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

There are literally zero people on this forum whom have reflashed their Mk3 TT or TTS yet. I've been searching literally every day for information since I bought my car last month. There was one guy on one of the UK forums who did flash his TT with Revo, here's the post and videos: VWVortex.com - Audi TT mk3 REVO stage 1
Old 04-18-2016, 05:23 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by z06user
There are literally zero people on this forum whom have reflashed their Mk3 TT or TTS yet. I've been searching literally every day for information since I bought my car last month. There was one guy on one of the UK forums who did flash his TT with Revo, here's the post and videos: VWVortex.com - Audi TT mk3 REVO stage 1
Yep frustrating for sure, but it's just our market size the tuners aren't as in a rush for our cars as others.
Old 04-18-2016, 07:08 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Apr have told me that they already have a tune for mk3 TT/TTS which they already selling at rest of the world like euro, but due to the box code problem they cant make one for US ver. so i will send my TT one for them and they can have a tune as soon as a month for everyone, but for the TTS u guys u need find a guy who willing take off the ECU and send it to apr. of cuz APR will give 50% like i have for u to do that!
Old 04-19-2016, 09:30 PM
AudiWorld Member

Has anyone tried the Neuspeed Power Module that plug's in? Listed for S3, and they say it will work for the TTS but haven't tried it yet.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: APR stage 1 for 2016 audi TT 2.0t