TT (Mk3) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk3 Audi TT, TT-S and TT-RS Coupe & Roadster produced from 2014- present

Audi Canada - TT / TTS Configurator Online

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2015, 07:23 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Audi Canada - TT / TTS Configurator Online

Still has some issues it seems, but it is online.

Audi Canada
Old 07-15-2015, 08:43 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ANGER!!!

Even you Canadians are getting frick'n S-LINE!
Old 07-15-2015, 08:58 AM
AudiWorld Member

Some differences between this and the US TTS: better standard wheels, no 20" option, no Alcantara available (full leather only). Also, at today's exchange rate, the TTS is cheaper in Canada...
Old 07-15-2015, 09:40 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by dsleedesign
ANGER!!!

Even you Canadians are getting frick'n S-LINE!
The S-Line issue has been known for some time, I uploaded the order guide weeks ago.
I was hoping we would get wheel options as the standard TTS wheels are too dark for my personal tastes.

Seven wheels to choose from on a TTS in Germany, we get one, that's a disappointment.

I love the look of the 20" option on the U.S. configurator.

Another thing I really hope gets fixed is the lack of an Express Red Leather option on this configurator.

Last edited by Can_Quattro; 07-15-2015 at 08:12 PM.
Old 07-15-2015, 09:45 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 97 Likes on 84 Posts

One Canadian dollar ("loonie") is worth 77 US cents today. In relative purchasing power it would be more expensive in Canada compared to when at parity.

I like the 19" blade wheels, and all-leather, but of course eye of the beholder items.

Originally Posted by n828cl
Some differences between this and the US TTS: better standard wheels, no 20" option, no Alcantara available (full leather only). Also, at today's exchange rate, the TTS is cheaper in Canada...
Old 07-15-2015, 01:03 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

I wonder if not getting the "Navigation Package" has downsides beside not having the nav features. On the S3 for example, getting the nav package increases the pop-out screen size and resolution (7" instead of 5") and comes with a more powerful graphics card if I understood correctly.
Old 07-15-2015, 01:52 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by gloom227
I wonder if not getting the "Navigation Package" has downsides beside not having the nav features. On the S3 for example, getting the nav package increases the pop-out screen size and resolution (7" instead of 5") and comes with a more powerful graphics card if I understood correctly.
No DVD Playback.
Attached Images  
Old 07-17-2015, 05:29 AM
AudiWorld Member

Exterior Colour selection is working now, but still no Express Red Leather option 😁
Old 07-22-2015, 07:17 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Isn't it great how they tease you in the information links with pictures of a manual shifter and clutch, etc. but then they don't actually bring the manual transmission to Canada? If you're not going to offer the manual transmission, at least take all of your pictures from cars that are automatics.

On another note, I think I saw that standard features included keyless entry with push button start. This is regardless of whether you select the Driver Comfort Package (that has Advanced Key). Shouldn't you have to have Advanced Key to get push button start? What exactly is Advanced Key?

Last edited by Steamer; 07-22-2015 at 07:23 PM.
Old 07-22-2015, 08:14 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Steamer
Shouldn't you have to have Advanced Key to get push button start? What exactly is Advanced Key?
Basically it lets you keep the key in your pocket to unlock and lock the doors as well as start the engine. In other models with push button start without Advanced Key, you still had to put the key fob in a slot before starting.

From the UK web site:
https://www.audi.co.uk/glossary/a/advanced-key.html

From the US web site (search the page for Advanced Key to find the videos):
Audi Video Help & Tutorials | Audi USA

Quick Reply: Audi Canada - TT / TTS Configurator Online