TT (Mk3) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk3 Audi TT, TT-S and TT-RS Coupe & Roadster produced from 2014- present

"Come on down!" "The Price Is Right"

Old 04-04-2016, 08:53 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cheers Guys!

@ Can_Quattro - I requested from my dealer about a week ago access to MyAudi Tracker. His response - "I would gladly provide you with my Audi tracker information but unfortunately the system hasn’t been working this year."

He's resolved to providing me with weekly updates by email but I would certainly prefer to be doing at my own leisure. Has anybody been able to use this successfully lately?

@ Nas Toronto - Went out to the East End - Owasco in Whitby. Took the test drive in a TT S-Line from Downtown Audi. Have you hooked up with a dealer yourself yet?
Old 04-04-2016, 09:49 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Best deals are the last day of the month if the dealer didnt meet the monthly quota, They would be giving cars away. 4 k off invoice price some time. PM me if you want a sick deal.
Old 04-04-2016, 09:49 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by mickster
Cheers Guys!

@ Nas Toronto - Went out to the East End - Owasco in Whitby. Took the test drive in a TT S-Line from Downtown Audi. Have you hooked up with a dealer yourself yet?
Drove the same car, SP was Keif. I want to make sure the TTS is enough or else I might wait for the TTRS. Just waiting for one to come in, feels like forever.
Old 04-20-2016, 07:52 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Hi there!

I just signed a deal for a new 2016 TTS today! I was thinking of ordering but there was one coming in that's almost exactly how I was going to build. I'm getting:

2016 TTS in Sepang Blue, Black leather, Nav, Comfort, B&O stereo, red callipers and 20" rims.

I'll be getting it by early June or possibly sooner!

I see there are a couple other Canadians on this thread. Does anyone know if there is a FB group for GTA TT owners? When I was considering a TT I joined a Toronto TT FB group but it seems to have disappeared. If not, I'll start one!

Can't wait to meet my TT and hopefully some other TT owners!

Cheers
Old 04-21-2016, 03:35 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 97 Likes on 84 Posts

Excellent choice! Enjoy!!

Originally Posted by Fun101
Hi there!

I just signed a deal for a new 2016 TTS today! I was thinking of ordering but there was one coming in that's almost exactly how I was going to build. I'm getting:

2016 TTS in Sepang Blue, Black leather, Nav, Comfort, B&O stereo, red callipers and 20" rims.

I see there are a couple other Canadians on this thread. Does anyone know if there is a FB group for GTA TT owners? When I was considering a TT I joined a Toronto TT FB group but it seems to have disappeared. If not, I'll start one!

Cheers
Old 04-21-2016, 04:08 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Huey52
Excellent choice! Enjoy!!
Thank Huey! It looks like you have the 20" rims. That was the one part of the build I was concerned about. They look great but I'm worried about it being a rough ride. How are they?

Thanks
Old 04-21-2016, 05:11 AM
AudiWorld Member

Congrats! Which dealer did you get it from? You mind telling me what you negotiated. Thanks

Hi there!

Cheers
Old 04-21-2016, 06:01 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 97 Likes on 84 Posts

No, I have the 19" (unlike my Audi signature photo). That was my concern as well in my area. I run 18" in the Winter.

Thank Huey! It looks like you have the 20" rims. That was the one part of the build I was concerned about. They look great but I'm worried about it being a rough ride. How are they?

Thanks
Attached Images  
Old 04-21-2016, 02:49 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 26 Likes on 21 Posts

That B&O stereo is the pits IMO. When things get slow, my TTS is going in for some sound upgrades.
Huey, I love the rims and color! That was my choice, but the pre-built version I got was on the floor, so I got it.
Old 05-07-2016, 01:17 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by mickster
Cheers Guys!

@ Can_Quattro - I requested from my dealer about a week ago access to MyAudi Tracker. His response - "I would gladly provide you with my Audi tracker information but unfortunately the system hasn’t been working this year."

He's resolved to providing me with weekly updates by email but I would certainly prefer to be doing at my own leisure. Has anybody been able to use this successfully lately?

Hi Mickster

At the risk of appearing to be a complete geek/fanatic, I think I found our shipping vessel! I'm pretty sure our cars are on the same shipment because I was originally also given a May 9th Port Arrive date and recently got an update to May 10. This ship left Bremerhaven Germany on April 29 (original sch 28) and is scheduled to arrive in Halifax on May 10 (ETA). Beyond that I have no idea if they are moving by rail or truck (my guess is CN rail). Check it out:

Vessel details: THALATTA Registered in Malta - (Ro-Ro Cargo) IMO 9702455, MMSI 229710000, Call Sign 9HA3538 | AIS Marine Traffic

https://www.vesselfinder.com/vessels...MMSI-229710000

Cheers!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: "Come on down!" "The Price Is Right"