TT (Mk3) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk3 Audi TT, TT-S and TT-RS Coupe & Roadster produced from 2014- present

Day 2. Notes.

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2015, 07:41 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Day 2. Notes.

Well day 2 and 200 Miles later....

Car is AWESOME. No regrets... well maybe on paint color... but oh well cest la vive.

Gray too dull, Red.... well its a little exciting for me.... keep looking at it in my garage going wow... i really picked that. I only keep cars for 2 years or so... so not that big of a deal.

I might put a black stripe on it....... maybe that will tone it down....

MMI.... after playing with it now for 2 days... I think I fully get it......not as customizable as I would like to see, but pretty frickn awesome as well.

Lots of things require rethinking.. like how do I switch from XM to Media to Phone....

Still have not figured out how to get navigation to work for me through my phone..... really hoping its not that bad and easy.

You get 6 months of free LTE with AT&T... then you pay for it...

Google Map is AWESOME.

Adding addresses... still as painful as the old days if you use the touchpad.

Have not really tried voice command navigation yet.... but other voice command stuff works great.

Oh yes BT. AWESOME.... I was talking to my son at 60MPH on the highway top down..... my son could barely tell I had the roof open..... CRAZY!
Old 08-02-2015, 08:52 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 97 Likes on 84 Posts

Very nice. You'll find the "natural voice" navigation input to be very easy.
Old 08-02-2015, 11:23 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dsleedesign
Well day 2 and 200 Miles later....

Car is AWESOME. No regrets... well maybe on paint color... but oh well cest la vive.

Gray too dull, Red.... well its a little exciting for me.... keep looking at it in my garage going wow... i really picked that. I only keep cars for 2 years or so... so not that big of a deal.

I might put a black stripe on it....... maybe that will tone it down....

MMI.... after playing with it now for 2 days... I think I fully get it......not as customizable as I would like to see, but pretty frickn awesome as well.

Lots of things require rethinking.. like how do I switch from XM to Media to Phone....

Still have not figured out how to get navigation to work for me through my phone..... really hoping its not that bad and easy.

You get 6 months of free LTE with AT&T... then you pay for it...

Google Map is AWESOME.

Adding addresses... still as painful as the old days if you use the touchpad.

Have not really tried voice command navigation yet.... but other voice command stuff works great.

Oh yes BT. AWESOME.... I was talking to my son at 60MPH on the highway top down..... my son could barely tell I had the roof open..... CRAZY!
D, can you post some more pics, particularly the interior with the display? I've got to live vicariously thru you till sometime later this month....