TT (Mk3) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk3 Audi TT, TT-S and TT-RS Coupe & Roadster produced from 2014- present

New TT incoming

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2016, 08:44 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
Default New TT incoming

If the only possibility was ordering a 2017 and waiting until late October that was totally fine with me, but there was a 2016 on the lot that had everything I wanted. Plus, being in the Toronto area, it means I can drive it for a while before snow tire shopping. I'm really excited to pick it up next week !

I can live without CarPlay, though it would have been nice. I have my doubts that Audi will ever support it down the line with an upgrade even though the car is a rolling computer.

Most of all, thank you to this board for all the detailed answers to my questions before I went shopping. It really helped me with the big decision.

logan
Old 07-13-2016, 05:26 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 21tesla
If the only possibility was ordering a 2017 and waiting until late October that was totally fine with me, but there was a 2016 on the lot that had everything I wanted. Plus, being in the Toronto area, it means I can drive it for a while before snow tire shopping. I'm really excited to pick it up next week !

I can live without CarPlay, though it would have been nice. I have my doubts that Audi will ever support it down the line with an upgrade even though the car is a rolling computer.

Most of all, thank you to this board for all the detailed answers to my questions before I went shopping. It really helped me with the big decision.

logan
Hey congrats, good decision, what color and options? Actually I really like the integrated media center in the cockpit, can't imagine that CarPlay would improve on that?? The main improvement I'd like to see is Waze in the cockpit as an option over google maps.
Old 07-13-2016, 06:22 AM
AudiWorld Member

Ibis White
S-line sport
B&O
19" rims (the shiny silver, not two spoke black-ish)
LED
Nav

I am not sure why you wouldn't buy this car without all the fun bits. They should just sell it stock that way.
Old 07-13-2016, 08:52 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

logan
Greetings 21tesla,

There are a few of us that just picked up TTS's between the end of May and last week (mickster and Nas). We plan to get together to meet and get some photos in the city sometime. Your white TT would look great with our Nano and two Sepangs Let us know if you are interested.

Which dealer did you buy from?

Congrats and enjoy the delivery!

Cheers,
Donna
Old 07-13-2016, 09:00 AM
AudiWorld Member

Sounds good ! I think they are all great colours. I bought the car from Audi Uptown.

Logan
Old 07-14-2016, 06:44 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Sounds good ! I think they are all great colours. I bought the car from Audi Uptown.

Logan
Excellent...we'll keep you posted