TT (Mk3) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk3 Audi TT, TT-S and TT-RS Coupe & Roadster produced from 2014- present

TT 2016 Order Guide

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2015, 09:30 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Surfinjoe
Jinx, order's, confirmed, thanks for heads-up on allocations.
Might be a TT vs. TTS issue. Mine still is not allocated as of this morning.
Old 05-25-2015, 12:02 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Jinx32
Might be a TT vs. TTS issue. Mine still is not allocated as of this morning.
My dealer said that only a few allocations have been made available so far nationwide. When I last checked in, they said that only 13 TT orders were in the factory queue, and most of them were from the north eastern US. The sales manager I spoke with said there were no allocations at all for the entire state of Florida, but he expects the allocations to become available next month. I hope he meant like June 1st or soon after.
Old 05-26-2015, 11:06 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Fantastic link on the order and tracking process. Everyone should read this. It explains how just "ordering" the car puts it into the system, but doesn't mean it will actually get built. It goes into too much detail to explain here but is essentially very informative.

Official Track Your VW delivery status From Germany Thread | VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze diesel forum
Old 05-29-2015, 07:26 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

The Haldex/Quattro system on the new TT is pretty sweet. Fourtitude stated, "is a completely new development especially for the TT". Its permanent AWD, which is a nice change from the last gen Haldex that was FWD when you let off the gas. In dynamic mode it can send 100% of the power to rear as well (the Golf R can only send 50%). In ECO mode you can switch it to FWD to save fuel. Plus it has torque vectoring now. Really trick setup.

Here is a video Audi put together in case you missed it:

Fourtitude Article:
In Detail: All-New Audi TT & TTS - Fourtitude.com
Old 05-31-2015, 01:53 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default What deal did you get?

I got 6% off MSRP on the first one in Colorado. Pretty pleased with that deal considering the new-ness of the model. I told the first place I called I wanted 6% off and the sales guy just flat refused. He said it was too low to even ask his manager about.

But then called dealer #2, got them to 5% off. Then my salesguy got randomly fired : ( I told the sales manager I didn't want to start all over with a new sales guy so he told me they would do 6% off to help keep my business. Pretty cool.

Conversely, you can easily get 6% off with an ACNA membership but like a dummy I let my membership lapse in January. You have to be "in the club" for 6 months prior to purchasing the car. I re-signed up but it won't be 6 months until the car arrives. The dealership told me to expect the car in August or September at the latest. Let the wait begin!
Old 05-31-2015, 02:27 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 250 Likes on 212 Posts
Default Amazing deal. Very surprised. Congrats

Originally Posted by 100Daily
I got 6% off MSRP on the first one in Colorado. Pretty pleased with that deal considering the new-ness of the model. I told the first place I called I wanted 6% off and the sales guy just flat refused. He said it was too low to even ask his manager about.

But then called dealer #2, got them to 5% off. Then my salesguy got randomly fired : ( I told the sales manager I didn't want to start all over with a new sales guy so he told me they would do 6% off to help keep my business. Pretty cool.

Conversely, you can easily get 6% off with an ACNA membership but like a dummy I let my membership lapse in January. You have to be "in the club" for 6 months prior to purchasing the car. I re-signed up but it won't be 6 months until the car arrives. The dealership told me to expect the car in August or September at the latest. Let the wait begin!
Old 06-01-2015, 09:18 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 97 Likes on 84 Posts

I don't know how you westerners get allocations so quickly. My dealer is still trying to get me one. But then I'm located in the black hole of automotives (Massachusetts)!

At least I am an ACNA member in good standing.
Old 06-01-2015, 10:03 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Huey52
I don't know how you westerners get allocations so quickly. My dealer is still trying to get me one. But then I'm located in the black hole of automotives (Massachusetts)!

At least I am an ACNA member in good standing.
I am not clear that there are any allocations yet? I believe (correct me if I am wrong) that most people here are talking about orders only?
Old 06-01-2015, 10:32 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by ocean1
I am not clear that there are any allocations yet? I believe (correct me if I am wrong) that most people here are talking about orders only?
A few people in this thread say their dealer confirmed the allocations were available.

I talked to my dealer and he said that 13 cars are in the factory order bank from the US, so I guess 13 lucky people have their allocations. I am still trying to figure out when Florida dealers get theirs. I just spoke to the second of two dealers here in central florida and he said that he'd heard something about December delivery window, which means allocations in September
Old 06-02-2015, 07:15 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by hellthorne
A few people in this thread say their dealer confirmed the allocations were available.

I talked to my dealer and he said that 13 cars are in the factory order bank from the US, so I guess 13 lucky people have their allocations. I am still trying to figure out when Florida dealers get theirs. I just spoke to the second of two dealers here in central florida and he said that he'd heard something about December delivery window, which means allocations in September
For us here in NJ, a December delivery on a car with Summer Only tires would be just wrong in my book. I don't want to take possession and immediately have to buy snow tires or put the car into storage. I placed my order on Day One. Checked today and although I have a Commissioning number, I am still in the I.S. Order Bank.

If you have a good contact, maybe he should ask if those 13 people bought the TT or the TTS or if it is a mix.

My understanding is 2016 TT & TTS models start rolling off the assembly line build week 22. If that is the same as calendar week, that was last week.

I am growing disappointed.

Quick Reply: TT 2016 Order Guide