TT (Mk3) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk3 Audi TT, TT-S and TT-RS Coupe & Roadster produced from 2014- present

TT RS rumored delivery dates in US?

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2017, 05:03 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TT RS rumored delivery dates in US?

I've heard from a rep of a rep, expect a summer arrival, in its glorious ambiguity. Does. anybody. know. when? If Audi has already sold their UK allotment, then somebody at Audi should speak up for the US allotment, and pronto. For the love of machinas!
Old 02-10-2017, 05:12 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 234 Likes on 171 Posts

Summer is what I've heard as well.
Old 02-11-2017, 09:06 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Good. They're likely to sell all 10 they import...
Old 02-12-2017, 05:38 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 250 Likes on 212 Posts

Deliveries are underway in Europe. Fourtitude.com - mk3 TTRS official launch About a year ago, AoA announced at one of the auto shows about US deliveries in April but dealers are now saying they expect pricing in April and deliveries in the summer. That begs the question of whether they will be called 2018 MY.
Old 02-12-2017, 07:50 AM
AudiWorld Member

Thanks for the replies. Pricing in April would be nice, March pricing could possibly signify an earlier window? Let's hope for a decent allotment...I'm third in line at my dealer, and I won't be interested in the RS3.
Old 02-13-2017, 04:43 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 250 Likes on 212 Posts
Default I don't think allotment will be an issue

Originally Posted by crhartzler
Thanks for the replies. Pricing in April would be nice, March pricing could possibly signify an earlier window? Let's hope for a decent allotment...I'm third in line at my dealer, and I won't be interested in the RS3.
While individual dealers might experience some early ordering limits, everyone who wants one will be able to buy one if the Mk 2 TTRS life cycle is any indication. For the Mk 2 TTRS they originally announced limits of a few hundred per year in the US but they shipped significantly more than that. So many, in fact, that at the end of their production there was an overstock on some dealer lots and went unsold for over a year. While I expect the TTRS to be a great car, there will be substantial price increases compared to the Mk 2 TTRS. Many professional reviewers raved that the Mk 2 TTRS was an incredible bang for the buck (equaling or exceeding the performance of the original R8 and several high $ Porsches) but Mk 3 TTRS prices will be in the realm of competitors like Porsche and Corvette.
Old 02-13-2017, 06:13 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 97 Likes on 84 Posts

Indeed, there will be plenty over time. Just typically lean for early adopters.

Originally Posted by Vegas-roadster
While individual dealers might experience some early ordering limits, everyone who wants one will be able to buy one if the Mk 2 TTRS life cycle is any indication. For the Mk 2 TTRS they originally announced limits of a few hundred per year in the US but they shipped significantly more than that. So many, in fact, that at the end of their production there was an overstock on some dealer lots and went unsold for over a year. While I expect the TTRS to be a great car, there will be substantial price increases compared to the Mk 2 TTRS. Many professional reviewers raved that the Mk 2 TTRS was an incredible bang for the buck (equaling or exceeding the performance of the original R8 and several high $ Porsches) but Mk 3 TTRS prices will be in the realm of competitors like Porsche and Corvette.
Old 02-13-2017, 04:49 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Audi Canada has updated webpage for 2018 TTRS

north american launch must be imminent. Audi Canada has updated their website to include both the 2018 TTRS and 2018 RS3. Surprised that the Audi USA site doesn't even list these on the future models page.

2018 TT RS Coupé > Audi Canada

TT RS rumored delivery dates in US?-hrbry9d.jpg
Old 03-02-2017, 05:34 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Just did the build sheet for mine. It's a 2018 MY. Base price $72,900 cdn. No idea on delivery.
Old 03-04-2017, 05:21 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

So do you actually have an Audi pricing doc you could share? I don't think I've seen any U.S. Info yet.

Thanks,

Quick Reply: TT RS rumored delivery dates in US?