Go Back   AudiWorld Forums > Technical Discussion > Electronics > VAG-COM Discussion
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to AudiWorld Forums!
Welcome to AudiWorld.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the AudiWorld Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-17-2014, 08:06 PM   #1
AudiWorld Member
Account #: 86715

Default Label file for [08] Auto HVAC on B8 RS5

I note there is no label file for the climate control unit in my RS5 (part number 8K2 820 043 N) in VCDS 12.12.2 and therefore there is no information with respect to either the coding values or adaptation channels.

Does Ross-Tech have any data with respect to the coding or the adaptation channels? I have also tried the latest Beta version but no luck there either.

I'm happy to send through the channel map if it assists?
Alister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 09:07 PM   #2
AudiWorld Super User
Account #: 208615

Follow procedure #1 here: Control Module Maps - Ross-Tech Wiki and email the files as per the instructions.

If it's a newer vehicle some of the modules will speak UDS/ODX protocol and won't get mapped, more detail at link above.

Please note:
Quote:
Please note that do to the amount of requests coming in we cannot respond to all emails (and sent out confirmations or status updates) but your files will added to the queue and we'll try to get the relating label files done as soon as possible.

jakematic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 09:07 PM
AudiWorld
Audi R8

Paid Advertisement