Notices
Vehicles For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your car's model when posting.
Mark this thread as Sold

Audi Other 1988 Audi 90/quattro sedan $7500

Old 10-11-2015, 07:11 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1988 Audi 90/quattro sedan $7500

I've decided to give up on my 88 90 quattro. I've got almost 10k invested and I can't afford anymore money. It has littlary nickel and dimed me. So here it is, and I want it to go to a good home.
1988 Audi 90 quattro sedan
10v i5 manual trans awd w/locking rear diff
Fully restored exterior, with black 17s
Factory interior with new stereo
All major repairs done ie timing belt water pump plugs wires etc. Lots of new suspension parts.
Bad
Car has 196k but odo reads 67k. Was replaced in 00 at 128k. Total loss car due to hail, but have resto pics to prove hail was repaired and there for no branded title. Might not pass emissions, needs interior work like sunroof tracks cleaned headliner cleaned window regulator on pass rear door, oh **** Handel's installed. Car runs and drives, but is getting fine tuned at the shop.
Asking 7500 firm. Might consider a trade and cash for another awd Audi. Will ship at buyers cost. Will accept certified check or wire transfer, or western union. Cash on delivery if I trailer car to you. Would consider driving to buyer if close.

Day i bought it

The dog says hi!

Set the cruise and go!
Old 10-19-2015, 08:41 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Jiggie
I've decided to give up on my 88 90 quattro. I've got almost 10k invested and I can't afford anymore money. It has littlary nickel and dimed me. So here it is, and I want it to go to a good home.
1988 Audi 90 quattro sedan
10v i5 manual trans awd w/locking rear diff
Fully restored exterior, with black 17s
Factory interior with new stereo
All major repairs done ie timing belt water pump plugs wires etc. Lots of new suspension parts.
Bad
Car has 196k but odo reads 67k. Was replaced in 00 at 128k. Total loss car due to hail, but have resto pics to prove hail was repaired and there for no branded title. Might not pass emissions, needs interior work like sunroof tracks cleaned headliner cleaned window regulator on pass rear door, oh **** Handel's installed. Car runs and drives, but is getting fine tuned at the shop.
Asking 7500 firm. Might consider a trade and cash for another awd Audi. Will ship at buyers cost. Will accept certified check or wire transfer, or western union. Cash on delivery if I trailer car to you. Would consider driving to buyer if close.

Day i bought it

The dog says hi!

Set the cruise and go!
Bump! Need to sell dropping the price to 4500. Is getting new injectors map sensor and knock sensor as we speak. Have almost 10k invested. Need to cut my losses. It's a great car someone pick this up!
Old 12-20-2015, 06:21 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default Price drop 3900 need sold!!

Need to sell!!! Bump bump bump!!!! So I need to get rid of this car. It's a beautiful awesome car but I need to cut my losses and let it go. I have all receipts For the work done. It runs great but it just sits in my garage. Still needs some work to be 100 percent but it runs drives and is ready to be finished. I've put 700 miles on it since June when I bought it. Please call 307-421-9318 to talk about the car. 3900 is how much the loan is I got against the car. So I will make 0 dollars when I sell it. If you live close I will drive it to you. But with it being winter and not having snow tires I'll trailer it to you for a few extra bucks to cover travel costs. Please do someone do me a solid and buy this car its too nice and deserving to sit and rot.