Notices
Vehicles For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your car's model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi Other 2000 Audi S4 stage 2 APR (UTAH) $4500

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2016, 05:09 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 Audi S4 stage 2 APR (UTAH) $4500

Hey everyone,

It is time to say goodbye to my S4, it has been an amazing car, but i need something more fuel efficient as my daily. This car is amazing, has tons of documentation to back and is relatively clean for the year and miles.

Also please note, while i am firm on price, if you say you saw the ad on Audi World, i will knock it down to $4400....gotta represent the forums

***LOWERED FOR QUICK SALE $4500 Takes it home, I need it gone by Saturday****

I unfortunately have to sell my baby due to family needs, it kills me but i know someone will enjoy this car as much as i have.

however it is not your ordinary S4. Great care has been put into making this thing an absolute monster. It has over 12K in upgrades and repairs alone. This car has had almost anything you can think of done to it and it is ready for a new home to take it to the next level. Below is a list of some of the upgrades that have been done;

-Lowered on custom coils and Blistien shocks
-Control arms replaced less than 30k miles ago
-Heater core replaced
-Downpipe install
-Steering column boost guage
-Apr stage 2 k03 tune and tiptronic tune
-KO4 RS4 turbo install done less than 30 k miles ago
-upgraded diverter valves
-Water pump, timing belt tensioner etc all done less then 30 k miles ago
-new oil pan
-New tires
-Rebuilt transmission
-Reciepts and documentation for everything!!!

The interior is emmaculate, save for one small tear in the drivers side seat. Leather is bright and clean without scuffs. AC blows cold. Exterior has some scratches here and there but nothiing that stands out too much. Car also has a carbon fiber wrapped roof and smoked tail lights.

This car is FAST....it is currently running a k03 tune with k04 turbos.....all it needs is a stage 3- tune for K04 to be one of the fastest cars on the road. The cool thing is this car carries an APR tune. This means that the tune will follow the VIN of the car and can be changed at any time by any owner!

The transmission was rebuilt with rest of the upgrades, and also has the tip chip upgrade that makes it even more responsive in manual mode. You get the best of both worlds with paddle shifters when you want to have fun, and auto when you are stuck in traffic!

This car is perfect and has been my daily driver, but it is too much car for me and and my wife to share, so i am going to have to say goodbye to it. There are only 2 issues i am aware of

-Needs a muffler, previous owner hacked the muffler right after the differential, i love the sound, but i believe for safety you have to have a muffler on the car to pass safety

-Oil sensor wiring, the car will occasionally throw an oil pressure light at random. Oil pressure has been tested fine, it has been found that some of the wring has become frayed which is causing this issue. If i have time i will fix before i sell.

-Neither of these items impact drive bility, and the car start everytime. Ice cold AC, heated seats and more!

car is in fantastic shape. All power windows, mirrors, seats work. Heater works. This is a fantastic car for any Audi enthusiast and has the documentation to back it up!

Please call or text Brent (208)932-5346 with any questions. or to setup a time to come take a look. Asking $4500, you will not find another S4 in this condition with these upgrades for close to this price.

pictures and full add can be seen here;

https://www.ksl.com/auto/listing/3013336