Notices
Vehicles For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your car's model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi TT 2000 Audi tt FORSALE FRANKENTURBO

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2016, 07:44 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 Audi tt FORSALE FRANKENTURBO FRESNO CA

Hello all, I am selling my 2000 Audi TT manual, it has 118,000 miles and I think I owe last year's registration but I will take care of that and smog it. I have spent quite a bit of money on it I would like to get $7,000. It has been sitting for a while now and I have not quite finished it even though it runs and drives. Put a frankenturbo F21 on and was going to go with front mount larger MAF and injectors and fuel pump among other things but I put it back together so it was finished so I could take it out of my shop for now. I was going to just trailer it to have it tuned but I have not had a chance to do a few family issues buying a new home and a new baby and 3 months off work and and and Etc. I need to have an alignment done after installing the coilovers, or if you want to choose your ride height you could have it done after you choose your height. I still need to back off the wastegate pressure to stock settings so it is actually drivable without boost spikes. Unfortunately from some of this it sat out in the Fresno son for a while and the hood roof and trunk are a little faded on top I don't know it may be buffed out and it is an older car so it has door dings somebody keyed it at one time other than that it looks good from a short distance. I would love to keep it but I've already put a down payment on a payment and I just don't see the purpose of having it and putting the time into it because I also have other vehicles. Here is a short list, and probably a shorthand list as well hahaha. I don't have any current pictures because this is a new phone comma but I do have one I snapped quickly and if anybody is interested I can send them via text I won't be back to work until Tuesday though. The rear seats have been removed I still have them I was going to do a delete with Factory style carpet but did not get their period they are grey as were the factory front seats. Everything works except for the coolant gauge of course and the LCD screen of course.

NEW:
Frankenturbo with manifold and tip port matched and smothed
Seals and gaskets other than head to block
All coolant flanges
Water pump , gates timing belt and related components
Lifters
Serpentine belt
ECS vr6 flywheel and clutch kit
Optima redtop
Brakes front rear
BC coil overs
OEM rear shock bushings
Power flex upper front
Forge boost hose kit
R1 diverter valve
ECS MBC
Ebay downpipe not installed but fits perfectly
BBS chr's with 70% or more on ziex
ECS spacers 6mm front
Rear 15mm spacers
OEM roof rack
Fresh leather on the seats, with all plastics fully wrapped
Fresh mobile one
Fresh royal purple trans oil
Genuine Porsche g-40-91 coolant mixed with deionized water after flush
Fuel filter
VDO OEM fuel pump
Customer catback single exit stock tip
Attached Thumbnails 2000 Audi tt FORSALE FRANKENTURBO-received_1267061663323894.jpeg  

Last edited by broofurd; 09-17-2016 at 11:41 AM.
Old 09-16-2016, 08:00 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So my copy paste left out a few things. Manual, Bose, heated seats. Fresno CA