Notices
Vehicles For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your car's model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi Other 2001 Audi Allroad 6-speed

Old 08-13-2016, 05:22 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2001 Audi Allroad 6-speed

2001 Audi Allroad
Black on Black leather
2.7L V6 twin turbo
6 speed manual transmission with quattro all wheel drive
167k miles

I have owned this car for 5 years and I have moved to something smaller. The car is in excellent condition for its age and has been well maintained. Last summer I replaced the stock clutch with a Feramic faced RS4 clutch and an 034 Motorsports Aluminum flywheel. I have not been pleased with it and this is part of why I moved on to a different car. Shifting is more difficult than it should be.

This past winter the car got a new timing belt and a top end rebuild. While the shop was in there I had them replace the hard to get at o-rings under the intake. The owner before the previous owner had the computer upgraded to ARP Stage I (https://www.goapr.com/products/ecu_upgrade_a627t.html). It includes four programs, stock, 91, 93, and 104 octane settings. I have only used stock and 91 octane. I always run 93 octane fuel. The 91 octane tune delivers 366 ft-lbs of torque at 2500 rpm and 307 hp peak. The car has tons of power, but is very quiet retaining the stock exhaust.

The interior is in excellent condition and all electrical equipment functions with the exception of the rear auto dimming mirror. The air conditioning blows cold. The car has heated front and rear seats. It also has a heated steering wheel which is tied to the driver’s heated seat. It is a fantastic feature in the winter. All four windows have one touch down and up. The rear area has a parcel cover that is removable. There is also a deployable cargo net that can either block off the area behind the rear seats or the entire area behind the front seats when the rear seats are folded down. The net locks like a seat belt so it will keep boxes from sliding forward or keep a dog in the back. All-weather mats are installed in the car, but carpet mats are included. A car cover is also included. The car has a GROM Bluetooth interface for the stereo that allows for BT hands free as well as audio streaming from your phone. It will also interface with an iPod or a USB stick with MP3 music on it. It replaces the rear mounted CD changer, but the changer is still mounted back there. The stereo system includes a factory subwoofer and is one of the best sounding systems I have heard. Based on the condition of the ashtrays and cigarette lighters I don’t think the car has ever been smoked in, I certainly haven’t. The exterior of the car has a few scratches, but no dents or rust. Engine covers are included, but not installed.

The car is amazing in the snow. I have included a picture of the time I went to my in-laws to dig them out and their street wasn’t plowed yet. The car got there and back without problems and the snow was up over the centerline of the tires. This was on the same General G-MAX AS-03 tires that are on the car now. They have about 10k miles on them and I am very pleased with them.

I have my maintenance records as well as the previous owners. The car has height adjustable air suspension. It DOES currently have a slow leak in the driver’s front bag. If you park the car on level 3 it doesn’t leak down even over a week. If you park on level 2 it often leaks down within a day. I did replace one of the rears a few years ago with one from Arnott. At the same time I replaced the factory rear shocks with their Bilstein solution which it appears they don’t offer anymore. The front spring is $280 for OE style or ~$400 each for generation II from Arnott. The suspension has been in its current state for about 5 months and has not gotten any worse in mostly daily driving. I got a replacement car the end of last month and this car is now not used much.

I have a google album of pictures available here: https://goo.gl/photos/za4vBquw4V2VtABu8
Old 08-13-2016, 05:23 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Sorry I got ahead of myself on posting and didn't put in the price. I am looking for $5500 and I have the title in hand.
Old 08-18-2016, 04:13 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

I put a 4k walk around on YouTube this morning. It didn't turn out as well as I hoped, but the pictures didn't show all the sides as well as they could of so I thought this could help.

Old 08-24-2016, 08:55 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Sent you a PM. Hokie in exile in MI. Family connection in VA, could arrange pick up, etc.

Jeremy