Notices
Vehicles For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your car's model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi Other 2001 B5 S4 Stage 3 For Sale - $7000 (Final Price!)

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2016, 07:40 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2001 B5 S4 Stage 3 For Sale - $7000 (Final Price!)

I am sadly selling my B5 S4 stage 3. I love the car very much but I have to sell it because I am moving to detroit and needed a daily driver. As such I have bought a new car and do not need the extra car.

I have priced the car at a VERY generous price for both the functionality and utility of the car. If it is not sold by this weeks end; I will have to garage it for the upcoming future and will no longer be on sale. This is by far ONE OF THE BEST DEALS you will find on this S4 model. I have recently (in the last 2 months) put $3,000 into the car replacing the clutch and rear O2 sensors.

All work has been worked on by professional and reliable mechanics. Collectively, the car has over 40,000 dollars of work done to it over the years.

Contact me here or private message me if you are interested. Thank you.

Overview:
2001 Audi S4 w 6-speed transmission with 108,800 miles. The car is silver with a grey interior is equipped with the sport package and includes front heated seats, home-link, Bose audio 6 cd-changer, moon-roof. The specifics on the mechanics, interior, exterior, and general operation are detailed below:

Mechanics:
Turbos: K04 RS4 Turbos w/ inlets and stage 3 kit from Auto-speed w/ custom tune. The tune has valet, stock, chipped, and race-gas modes. On the chipped mode, this car has made 385 awhp and torque. The car also has a custom 3.5" race exhaust without catalytic converters (uses catalytic converter delete sensor spacers). The turbos were installed at approximately 45K miles with the exhaust and tune being performed at 55K miles. Additionally, the car recently had a new clutch and flywheel installed.

Interior:
Interior has a full o-carbon carbon fiber package with a derlin 034 motrosport shift-****. Additionally, a toy-guy stealth Valentine 1 display is also mounted in the car.

Exterior:
The car has a KW coil-over suspension package installed, which was performed at 55K. Additionally, the car is equipped with BBS CH wheels as well as RS4 Valeo Xenon headlights.

General Operations / Miscellaneous:
The car has undergone an extensive service, which included replacing and repairing timing belt, water-pump, front axels, all mounts, and sensors. In addition, this service inspected the engine and transmission to ensure no pressure loss and transmission issues. The aforementioned service was performed at 90,000 miles. The car has been maintained at Komet MotorSports located in St. Charles, IL.

The Bad:
-As the car is approximately 15 years old, it has customary wear and tear issues on the outside, which include scratches and small dings. There is curb rash on BBS wheels over the years.
-Mild back left fender dent
-There is a small 2 inch crack in the windshield that can easily be repaired and is often covered under your car insurance.
-The custom tune on the car requires an update.
-The interior carbon-fiber-o panels need to be readhered in some locations.

The Good:
-Car shifts without problem
-Replaced rear O2 sensors
-Car has been maintained with oil changes every 3,000 miles
-The interior of the car has been maintained throughout the years very well; looks and feels great
-No known electrical issues
-No known engine/transmission issues
-Lightened fly-wheel and southbend clutch replaced about 5,000 miles ago
Attached Thumbnails 2001 B5 S4 Stage 3 For Sale - 00 (Final Price!)-b5_s4_5.jpg   2001 B5 S4 Stage 3 For Sale - 00 (Final Price!)-b5_s4_2.jpg   2001 B5 S4 Stage 3 For Sale - 00 (Final Price!)-b5_s4_3.jpg   2001 B5 S4 Stage 3 For Sale - 00 (Final Price!)-b5_s4_4.jpg   2001 B5 S4 Stage 3 For Sale - 00 (Final Price!)-b5_s4_1.jpg  

2001 B5 S4 Stage 3 For Sale - 00 (Final Price!)-b5_s4_6.jpg  
Old 07-11-2016, 12:30 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Interested in vehicle

Hi, Im interested in your S4. Text Andrew at (586)604-0715 i have a couple questions