Notices
Vehicles For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your car's model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi Other 2010 Audi S4 Ibis White - Red&Black&Carbon - Prestige - 6MT - Sport Diff - B&O - MODs

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2016, 02:39 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2010 Audi S4 Ibis White - Red&Black&Carbon - Prestige - 6MT - Sport Diff - B&O - MODs

*Sorry for the cellphone pictures! Will try my best to get you some closeups upon your request.

For sale is a 2010 S4 6MT, with 30500 miles. $31,568 OBO

Specs: Ibis White, 6MT, Prestige Package (Nav), Sport Diff, B&O, Drive Assist, Silk Leather Napa Interior.

It's in excellent condition inside and out, no accident, clean title, garage kept, and one owner (me), located in Greater LA area.

A set of Bridgestone POTENZA S-04 Pole Position XL was installed 3000 miles ago, together with a set of VMR V803 19x8.5 ET35.

No warranty left, sorry. The car has been reliable all the way in the past 6 years, except when water pump was a widely known issue and replaced at around 5000 miles. Performed like a champ since then.

Other minor stuff include all keys, WeatherTech for back seats and Aries 3D for front seats.

All service records can be provided upon request.

================================================== ===============================

Mods: small or not-so-small, all the mods I've done to the car are in my signature pretty much.

- a bunch of VAGCOM goodies, e.g. remote windows and DVD in motion
- 20% tint on the sides (in attempt of a white/black theme)
- 80% ceramic in the front
- Lamin-X head/tail light tint (in attempt of a white/black theme) - easy to remove if you desire.
- Paint Protection Film on 1/3 hood, whole front bumper, and behind each wheel well
- Supercharger Emblem (stock 2010 has none)
- RS4 pedals (stock 2010 pedals were non-S)
- VMR V803GM ET35, flow formed (about 22lbs each)
- APR Stage 2+, with supercharger pulley and corresponding software
- EuroCode Tuning Meisterwerk Short Throw Shifter (much better shifting experience)
- EuroCode Alu Kreuz Stablizer (you're welcome to test it on SR 110)
- oCarbon dashboard trim matching other OEM inserts (90% - 95% match as shown in the pircture)
- Roc-Euro Intake
- 034 Trans Mount
- RED Start/Stop (not stock on B8)
- Ti-Carbon vinyl applied to the reflector in the OEM headlight (much cleaner look and never had any condensation issue in the past 2 years)
- Audi Hold Assist (god sent when driving in the jammed city)
*for AHA, I followed David B8's DIY, and it works wonderfully. It works differently from the e-brake mechanism. The temporary hold in the stop & go traffic is very smooth and puts a great relief to your brake foot. Can try it out during test drive.

================================================== ===============================

Nothing too important as the reason of selling. My household is downsizing, and I'm considering getting an auto transmission so both me and my SO can drive it... I do prefer selling to forum members over platform like cars.com and dealerships. Although I've had a few offers from the dealerships around, my priority is here, because I want to sell the car as a package with all the mods included, so maybe there is an enthusiast somewhere that agrees with my modding will enjoy the car further and fully, and more importantly, take care of the car.

For these reasons, I'm semi-firm on my price, with reasonable offers welcome as always.

That's all I can think of for now. Thanks for reading if you are still here. =)

Last edited by csaudis4; 05-06-2016 at 02:59 PM.
Old 05-06-2016, 06:37 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Maybe I'm overlooking but what's your asking price? Potentially willing to ship? (I'm located in CT)
Old 05-06-2016, 07:15 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

great car, very nice!
Old 05-06-2016, 03:02 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by wt314
Maybe I'm overlooking but what's your asking price? Potentially willing to ship? (I'm located in CT)
Sorry I totally missed that. The thread is a cross post from the other forum marketplace... Updated the price. Willing to ship if you could arrange the process. I thought people would want to test drive the car when buying from a private party. Sending you a PM.

Originally Posted by Goozaman
great car, very nice!
Thanks man =)
Old 05-06-2016, 04:39 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Very nice package and set up. GL
Old 05-08-2016, 04:53 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by 911 Crazy
Very nice package and set up. GL
Thanks for the kind words =D
Old 05-09-2016, 05:05 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Just wondering, is the B&O system in the A4's the same as the other models? Been looking at S8's with B&O.
Old 05-09-2016, 02:14 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

I think S8 probably has a much more advanced B&O system. I remember the B&O option is like thousands of dollars.
Old 05-12-2016, 11:36 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Do you still have the stock wheels? Whats the VIN number? PM me
Old 06-13-2016, 04:50 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

SOLD

You'll always have a spot in my heart. =(

Quick Reply: Audi Other 2010 Audi S4 Ibis White - Red&Black&Carbon - Prestige - 6MT - Sport Diff - B&O - MODs