Notices
Vehicles For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your car's model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi Other 2011 Audi S4 Prestige, Fully Loaded, 38k Miles, M6, Audi Warranty, AWE, Stassis

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2015, 09:00 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2011 Audi S4 Prestige, Fully Loaded, 38k Miles, M6, Audi Warranty, AWE, Stassis

Sorry for outside pics only, will get interior pics when I'm home

Link to a few pics: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/s2dab8kkr...tJ8FDey8a?dl=0

It totally pains me to part with this car, but I’m traveling so often I cannot justify this car sitting alone and unused while I’m away. This is an absolute dream car and a rare gem with every conceivable option in excellent condition. The sprint blue pearl is such a head turning color and is incredibly rare. I snapped this up the second I found it as the only one in North America. I am the second owner and purchased it with 10k kms / 6k miles from Pfaff Audi in Ontario in February 2012. I spent $3k on the extended 6 year/160k km (100k mile) bumper to bumper warranty so it was Audi Certified Pre-Owned. It has ~1 year left on the warranty as the in service date was somewhere around the end of December 2010. When it arrived in Calgary, I immediately had the windows tinted with premium 50% tint and had the entire front of the car, front/rear fenders and mirrors wrapped in 3M. The car has been meticulously maintained at Royal Oak Audi in Calgary and all service records are available. It was owned by an audi employee prior to me. There are about $10k in extras with this car with the warranty, 3M, tint, performance modifications and the extra set of wheels and tires.

This car has never been tracked or launched and drives flawlessly. It is an absolute treat to drive and is the most refined car I have ever owned. It handles like it is on rails and the winter performance is like a snowmobile. The modifications take the car up to about 410-430 hp depending on what numbers you believe (333hp stock + 77hp + 9 + 15, chip, exhaust, intake). The following should answer some of your questions about the car

• ~62,000 kms or 38,000 miles with lots of highway kms
• Garaged every night
• I’d say the interior is 9.5/10, with some normal wear on the driver’s seat. The exterior is probably a 9/10. No door dings or scratches and the paint is stunning. There are some small stone chips on the hood and in the front randomly, but I would say far below average with the 3M bra all the way around the front and up the hood. I won’t try to sell it as new or mint because it is a used car, but it is generally in remarkable shape
• B&O Stereo (best car stereo I’ve ever heard)
• Driver Select (most useful feature on the car, don’t skip this if you are shopping for an S4)
• Sports Differential (no brainer)
• DVD Navigation
• Pearl Paint
• Atlas carbon package
• Nappa black leather seats
• 6 speed manual
• Audi OEM original and all weather S4 mats
• Full 3M bra on front bumper, hood, mirror, fenders and bumper (~$900)
• Titanium tint on all windows (I think its 50%, looks very natural, $450)
• Audi Extended Warranty (~$2k)
• All warranty and recall work performed at Royal Oak Audi
• 2 sets of OEM 19” tri-spoke rims- 1 set of Pirelli summer tires with 2 seasons (~10 months) and 1 set of winter tires with only 2 seasons (~ 10 months, $2,500)
• Stasis ECU Tune (~$1,800): Engine Software: S4 3.0 (2010-2012) | STaSIS ::: Race Bred Adrenaline
• AWE Exhaust and Intake (~$3k) professionally installed at Tunerworks in Calgary, a licensed dealer in Calgary; this exhaust sounds like an exotic and I was quite surprised at how the car really opened up after the exhaust was put on. AWE Tuning Audi B8 S4 Touring Edition Exhaust and Downpipe Systems | AWE Tuning , AWE Tuning B8 3.0T S-FLO Intake System - Audi Performance - Make | AWE Tuning
• Comes with OEM exhaust system as well
• Here is the car review: Car Review: 2011 Audi S4 | Driving
• Here is the list of options: 2011 Audi S4 Options & Packages Prices - Motor Trend Magazine

Other info:

• No smoking, no kids, no family, no pets, garaged since I owned it. The backseats are virtually untouched and the front seats are in excellent condition. There are 2 scratches in the interior I am aware of, but aside from that, the interior is in excellent condition
• It was rear-ended at about 2 km/h. There was a tiny section of the bumper that was spider cracked, but it was promptly taken to the shop and repainted.
• I own the car outright which makes the sale much easier. I am happy to work with out of town buyers to make the transaction smooth. I have purchased 2 cars from the USA so know a bit about the process. I’m happy to help with logistics, etc. It’s perfect season for a roadtrip in this car, all four tires will fit in the car on the way home. Here is some info for US buyers: Importing from Canada » ezbordercrossing.com
• No brokers, no test drivers, no tire kickers, no paypal BS please. I’m fully transparent and looking to conduct a professional transaction to put the car in a good home.

Price: $37k USD obo

Let me know if you have any questions. I’m happy to take any pictures or do a video-chat to look at the car. I’m going to cry when this car leaves.
Attached Images  
Old 04-02-2015, 06:48 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Still available? Location?
Old 04-06-2015, 10:41 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

It is located in Calgary, and still available.