Notices
Vehicles For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your car's model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi A4 2011 Certified Pre-Owned Audi A4 Quattro - $21k - MI

Old 05-04-2015, 03:58 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2011 Certified Pre-Owned Audi A4 Quattro - $21k - MI

Selling my 2011 Audi A4 Quattro. This car is a Certified Pre-Owned vehicle with one year left on the CPO Warranty (April 2016). CPO means that it was a top quality used vehicle and pretty much all repairs are covered by the warranty so you’re getting a very nice vehicle with the peace of mind a warranty brings. I purchased the car about a year ago but my circumstances have changed since then so I’m looking to sell. The car is in very good condition with no mechanical issues. I’ve taken great care of it and treated it like my baby. Regular touchless car washes, interior/exterior details, oil changes every 5k miles, etc. I’ve still got the CPO folder which includes the inspection checklist along with most of the service records. I have really enjoyed this car and intend to get back into an Audi within the next few years when the timing is better. It’s fun to drive, very comfortable, excellent in the snow and a great looking car. Has 61k miles which will continue to go up as it’s my only vehicle for the time being.

I’ve made some modifications to the vehicle including: Bilstein Sport Shocks and Struts with Neuspeed Sport Springs (original shocks/springs will be included), 35% tint all around, RS4 Style Grill (original grill will be included), NGK Iridium IX Spark Plugs, R8 Red Ignition Coil Packs, and AFE Pro-Dry Air Filter. The cars sits about 1.5” lower than stock and looks great. Handling is excellent. Also included will be an extra set of 4 Hankook Ventus V12 Summer Tires with roughly 2k miles on them. Currently has Pirelli P6 All Season tires which have plenty of tread left as well.

All in all this is a great car and I’ll certainly hate to see it go. Please reach out with any questions or requests for additional pictures/videos. I've got about 10 more but hit the upload limit. I’m open to offers but please be reasonable. Thanks for looking.
Attached Images