Notices
Vehicles For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your car's model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi Other FS in KCMO: 2005 Audi S4 Avant

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2016, 09:43 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS in KCMO: 2005 Audi S4 Avant

Reluctantly, I am selling my S4 Avant. The car is completely stock with the exception of an Accusump pre-oiler setup, which is a common modification to improve the reliability and durability of the 4.2L V8. The car is very well maintained. I have receipts for all work that has been done on the car while I've owned it, and the Carfax will show that the car was previously maintained by two different Audi dealerships. The exterior has a few small scratches, the worst being on the front bumper, which I've tried to indicate in pictures, but no dents or dings. The interior is in exceptional condition for the age, particular the white leather seats which do not show any stains or signs of heavy wear. The AC compressor was replaced at the beginning of the summer, and the AC blows ice cold. Everything works, and the car is ready to drive anywhere in the country.

There is no lien on the car. I have the title ready to go to a new owner who will enjoy the car as much as I have. Current mileage is around 103k, but it will go up as I drive the car daily. Car is located in Kansas City, MO. Asking price is $14,000 OBO.

See pictures below:

Last edited by uberwgn; 12-05-2016 at 05:51 AM.
Old 12-04-2016, 04:23 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 201 Likes on 172 Posts

great pic heavy ad...BTW, you left on where you are located, so someone can actually determine if they are local to you.
Old 12-04-2016, 05:24 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

PM Sent
Old 12-05-2016, 05:19 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Thanks for the replies guys. I don't know how I forgot my location, but I've updated my ad. The car is located in Kansas City, MO. Nice central location for anyone in the country.