Notices
Vehicles For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your car's model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi A3 FS in QC: 2013 Audi A3 TDI QUATTRO DSG S-line 13000km

Old 11-29-2016, 06:08 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS in QC: 2013 Audi A3 TDI QUATTRO DSG S-line 13000km

Up for sale is a unique project we did for the owner , as his personal transportation ,during last winter. Audi never offered a TDI A3 with the Quattro awd dsg automatic transmission in North America .So we decided to build our own . Here you have a 2013 Audi A3 Quattro with 14000km. Engine is coming from a 2012 Audi A3 with 42000km. Fully equipped, electric windows, doors and dual glass top. Dual zone Climatronic A/C, steering controls and cruise control. Heated front seats. Black sport leather interior. S-line with executive package. Halogen headlights.

We started the project with a slightly damaged 2013 A3 2WD standard with 9000km . Car took a hit under the engine / transmission and ran without oil, hence the write off from the insurance company. The car has a rebuilted Quebec title as we speak. To make this project possible we also bought a damaged 2012 TDI A3 and a 2011 AWD DSG that wasn't registrable due to water damage. Yes it took three cars to build one .

We did the conversion in a 3 month time frame . The car ran for 5000 km since the conversion, without any check engine, like an original should. I have a few pictures from the conversion, they are available upon request. Everything has been professionnaly done. We took all the electronics, wiring, cluster, engine from the tdi A3. We took the DSG transmission, the rear subframe and every parts for the AWD conversion from the gasser 2011 a3 .

2.0 Tdi engines from this era are coming equipped with a DPF filter , wich are notoriously failing . We deleted everything with a custom stainless steel downpipe .We also had a custom stage 2 Tune from Malone Tuning , a renowned expert in Diesel tuning . Malone also adapted the gas DSG transmission to the suitable ratios with a TDI engine (with steering mounted paddle shifter) . This car can do 4liter/100km if driven properly (read gently) .

Car now rides on a brand new adjustable coilover ST suspension (installed last week). Rolling apparel comes in the form of Niche 18 inches wheels shod with Dunlop tires.You can notice the crooked exhaust tailpipe on the rear pictures, this has been adressed and is now sitting as it should. No warranty on the car, but if anythhing bad happens, I have a lot of parts for these cars available and will never let anyone down.

Transportation will be at buyer expense and responsability, I will assist the buyer if you need further informations .Car is located in l'Epiphanie, Quebec, Canada J5X 4N9 . Less than an hour from Dorval airport. I can help with pick up from the airport or nearby train station. I could probably deliver the car in person for a small additionnal fee. Contact me for further infos. Nous parlons francais si vous avez besoin de plus amples informations.

Hill Auto ,is a recycling facility located in Quebec, Canada. We are specializing in european cars with over 850 units on the lots for parts. Dont be afraid to ask for parts not listed here, we are upgrading the store every week with new units . Volkswagen, Audi, Porsche, Mercedes and Bmw .You can also contact us directly 450-705-1413 for questions.
Attached Thumbnails FS in QC:  2013 Audi A3 TDI QUATTRO DSG S-line 13000km-dscn0430.jpg   FS in QC:  2013 Audi A3 TDI QUATTRO DSG S-line 13000km-dscn0429.jpg   FS in QC:  2013 Audi A3 TDI QUATTRO DSG S-line 13000km-dscn0432.jpg   FS in QC:  2013 Audi A3 TDI QUATTRO DSG S-line 13000km-dscn0442.jpg   FS in QC:  2013 Audi A3 TDI QUATTRO DSG S-line 13000km-dscn0441.jpg  

Last edited by uberwgn; 11-29-2016 at 11:43 AM.

Search this Thread