Notices
Vehicles For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your car's model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi Other RARE 1991 Audi Quattro V8 Sedan AWD 5 SPEED

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2014, 09:35 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RARE 1991 Audi Quattro V8 Sedan AWD 5 SPEED

Chances are, if you are you looking at this car you were looking for it. As the car was 1 of 72 brought to the USA in manual. I have only ever seen a few of these for sale. Currently I'm unable to find any other factory 5 speeds available throughout the country.

The car was just went through by a mechanic who replaced an ailing starter with an OEM Bosch starter (costing $300), and all fluids; motor, tranny, and differentials. Along with an overall inspection which the car passed with flying colors. It runs incredibly well and is a blast to drive. The only two cons are that the passenger corner light cover is missing (although I may have found one) and that the headliner sags, which I may fix before the car sells.

I'm in absolutely no rush to get rid of the car as it is a true collectors item. As time passes the car will simply become more valuable. Who knows how many of the 72 brought here are still running, let alone clean titled with all original panels. I'm positive that there is an Audi enthusiast out there who has been in search of this exact car for years and I'd like to give them the chance to own it.

Car is located in Seattle,WA 98126.

I'm not familiar with audiworld.com and will try to check this thread frequently, although I would appreciate if serious inquiries/offers were sent to my email truhoang@hotmail.com.

Cheers,
Tru
Attached Images