Notices
Vehicles For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your car's model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi Other RS7 One of a Kind For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2016, 05:51 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RS7 One of a Kind For Sale

Original owner car enthusiast. Daytona pearl gray exterior with lunar silver leather performance seat interior and carbon fiber trim. Loaded with all options available including B&O sound system, innovation package, cold weather package, and aftermarket custom embroidered RS7 racing floormats and trunk mat. Immaculately maintained and in pristine condition! Has NEVER been driven in a drop of rain or snow. Garaged since the day it was delivered. Added well over $35,000 in extras including fully integrated laser jammer system, APR Stage 1 performance tune/upgrade, Akrapovic all-titanium exhaust, Xpel clear bra throughout, XILON interior protection and warranty. Also includes Audi prepaid maintenance agreement that is transferable. Only interested in serious offers (no low balling as I won't respond) from car enthusiasts who can appreciate the performance of this impressive machine and the meticulous upgrades that set this RS7 apart from any other. Selling as I just purchased the BMW X5M and needed an SUV. Contact me at nihandrinos@hotmail.com if interested.
Attached Thumbnails RS7 One of a Kind For Sale-img_0472.jpg