Notices
Vehicles For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your car's model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi Other For Sale 2003 S6

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2016, 07:59 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For Sale 2003 S6 $11000

Up for sale is my VERY loved 2003 Audi S6. This is a VERY rare car, this body style was only imported for 3 years with only about 2000 total imported (It is the same car that the German ski team used at the 2002 Salt Lake Olympics!), it is also in a rare color Atlas Grey, I have only seen 1 other Atlas Grey for sale in Vegas. Carfax shows 3 owners of the car, but this is incorrect, for some reason the previous owner was listed as 2 owners. I am the 2nd owner of the car and this car was the previous owners BABY!!! When I bought it the previous owner included over 120 pages (over 80mb in PDF format) of service history! I will also supply these files to you.
Car has plenty of Getup and Go with 340hp and All wheel drive!
Car has super low miles for a 2003 It is currently sitting at 88970 miles

Car includes the following
19” Champion Motorsports forged rims (these were $2500 EACH new) rolling on Nitto NT555 tires with about 5000 miles on them (put on at 78600 mileage split between winter and summer tires)
Roof rack with fairing and 2 bike mounts ( I believe it is Thule but will verify this evening also)
Rubber/plastic trunk liner
Carpet and winter matts
Ceramic pads and composite rotors about 20K miles ago
I was told the car had a Complete timing belt service (TB, serp belt, water pump pullies etc) the summer before I bought it, so at about 80K miles, but I cannot find a receipt for this.
AC compressor, drier and valves replaced at 81K (timing belt was done at about this time according to Previous Owner)

I have not owned the car very long, only about a year, but in that time period I have done a bunch of maintenance and upgrades to the car including (and I’m sure I’m forgetting something)
Every CV boot
1 front axle (Axle came from Raxles.com Factory axle with better than factory NEW CVs and boots)
1 outside CV from Audi on the other front axle
New Front adjustable 034Motorsports upper control arms
Replaced the center differential output shaft seal
New fluid in all 3 differentials
New Transmission fluid and filter (no issues just as a preventive)
New spark plugs
Underside of car fully inspected
Outdated Apline radio replaced with Clarion VX404 (plays ANY digital music file off SD card or USB, USB cable in the glove box. The Clarion will read any USB powered hard drive I have thrown at it including a 1.5tb drive. The radio will truly read ANYTHING you throw at it, MP3, WAV, FLAC, WMA etc and at ANY bitrate. Replaced factory , very tired, Bose Speakers with Infinity Kappa’s all around
Pulled 0/1 power to the trunk so it is ready for anything you want to throw at it for amps for speakers/sub etc
Due to “professional” install of Alpine, all wires in dash were cut (previous owner included 1 of the 2 removed factory plugs in the box with the factory radio) I ran 3 pair of RCAs to the trunk.
USAccoustics amp for the Infinity speakers.
ST Coil-overs (plus final adjustment and alignment by Stellar Auto).

I also have the factory Radio and unlock code, and original stock springs if you want to go back to a factory look (I do not have the factory shocks and struts that match the springs).

I also have a set of Hartman 18” rims with practicably brand new Blizzak WS-60 tires with less than 5000 miles on them that are available for an extra $500

The only issues I am aware of in the car are. The previous owner had someone back into him in a parking lot and flexed the rear bumper skin enough it cracked and popped out some paint on the rear bumper see pictures. And the first week I owned the car someone at my work scrapped paint off the passenger front door rub strip, again see pictures.
The only potential “mechanical” issue the car has is it will throw a code for the EVAP system from time to time, this is a very common issue with this engine and there are some “fixes” on various Audi forums (they usually involve adding a small filter inline with the EVAP sensor in the engine bay, this is a $5 to $10 fix, but I haven’t gotten around to doing it yet)
The car is a looker with dark tint all around, lowered on 20” rims!! And the biggest draw is it isn’t SILVER like 90% of the Audis on the road!! It is a sleeper because everyone thinks it’s a A6 Avant.

With the options the car has KBB lists the car as being worth about $14000. I have already bought a replacement and don’t want 2 car payments so I will be selling the car for $12000 elsewhere but I would prefer to see my baby go to an enthusiast on here, so I will sell for $11000 here.

I uploaded a bunch of pictures here Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Bill

Last edited by bilbo6209; 05-24-2016 at 06:18 PM.