Notices
Vehicles For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your car's model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi Other FS in CA: 2013 Audi S6 PRestige 32 K mi. CPO !! All dealer service.

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2016, 10:42 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS in CA: 2013 Audi S6 PRestige 32 K mi. CPO !! All dealer service.

As the title says for sale 2013 silver Audi S6 Prestige with 32 k mi. Cali car with strong options package. 25 k service done at 20 k. 35 k service done at 31 k. Will have 45 k service done at approximately 34 k. New full set of Michelins PS Super sports. Options are full LED pckg. CF int trim. Innovation pckg, Cold weather pckg,Driver Assistance pckg, Power shades, CPO warranty till 12/18 This car is immaculate both in and out !!!!! No dents dings etc. #3M PPF on front end. $45,900 which is well below what a dealer is asking. Car is in Nor Cal. Forgot to include the car has fresh full 3M tint,$500. Wheels do not come with car, have originals which are perfect.

If interested please PM me

SOLD

Last edited by 2013 rick; 12-31-2016 at 01:31 PM.
Old 10-18-2016, 11:19 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 201 Likes on 172 Posts

Originally Posted by 2013 rick
As the title says for sale 2013 silver Audi S6 Prestige with 32 k mi. Cali car with strong options package. 25 k service done at 20 k. 35 k service done at 29 k. Will have 45 k service done at approximately 34 k. New full set of Michelins PS 2s. Options are full LED pckg. CF int trim. Upgraded interior. CPO warranty till 12/18 This car is immaculate both in and out !!!!! No dents dings etc. #3M PPF on front end. $48,500 which is well below what a dealer is asking. Car is in Nor Cal.

If interested please PM me
Do you have pics? Also, do you have a complete maintenance history for the vehicle and where it was serviced? What color is it...exterior...interior...? Pictures REALLY help.
Old 10-18-2016, 02:36 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by raj99
Do you have pics? Also, do you have a complete maintenance history for the vehicle and where it was serviced? What color is it...exterior...interior...? Pictures REALLY help.
As the title says it's silver...... with black interior. Serviced at Niello Audi Sacramento, Rector Motors in Burlingame CA. Since it's a CPO car all records are on file with Audi but I have paper copies. Don't have pics but can provide if seriously interested.
Old 10-18-2016, 03:25 PM
AudiWorld Super User

As the title says it's silver...... with black interior. Serviced at Niello Audi Sacramento, Rector Motors in Burlingame CA. Since it's a CPO car all records are on file with Audi but I have paper copies. Don't have pics but can provide if seriously interested.
Actually the title didn't say anything about the color, that what was in the body of the thread. But I am interested and specifically have a few questions:
Why are you selling it after owning it for such a short period of time?
What's the VIN
What maintenance did you do to it? You had threads about changing the plugs, tranny fluid, etc...Service records only appears for services performed by the dealer, regardless if the vehicle is CPO or not.

As for pictures...ask yourself would you buy a car with no pictures? I've never bought a vehicle, much less anything else, in this day and age, without pictures to verify condition, amongst other things.
Old 10-18-2016, 04:48 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Actually the title didn't say anything about the color, that what was in the body of the thread. But I am interested and specifically have a few questions:
Why are you selling it after owning it for such a short period of time?
What's the VIN
What maintenance did you do to it? You had threads about changing the plugs, tranny fluid, etc...Service records only appears for services performed by the dealer, regardless if the vehicle is CPO or not.

As for pictures...ask yourself would you buy a car with no pictures? I've never bought a vehicle, much less anything else, in this day and age, without pictures to verify condition, amongst other things.
Services performed were the standard Audi mandated services for mileage/time.... such as oil/filter, trans flush/filter, air filter etc. You may look them up in detail on the Audi web site. As the title says the car is CPO. Audi and Lexus have far and away the most stringent CPO standards. I have the CPO report and warranty on file !!!! This car is hard to tell from new as I am very particular about the cars I buy.

I only inquired as to the degree of difficulty of some services if I were going to keep the car for an extended period of time as I like to do my own work if possible.

Hope this helps.
Old 10-18-2016, 06:10 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Services performed were the standard Audi mandated services for mileage/time.... such as oil/filter, trans flush/filter, air filter etc. You may look them up in detail on the Audi web site. As the title says the car is CPO. Audi and Lexus have far and away the most stringent CPO standards. I have the CPO report and warranty on file !!!! This car is hard to tell from new as I am very particular about the cars I buy.

I only inquired as to the degree of difficulty of some services if I were going to keep the car for an extended period of time as I like to do my own work if possible.

Hope this helps.
Thanks for that, but are you sure that the "
trans flush/filter" was done? Since that is not usual at all for the sealed tranny on our vehicles.

Also looking forward to seeing some good pics of the interior and exterior. Also, what's the vin?
Old 10-18-2016, 06:41 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Thanks for that, but are you sure that the "
trans flush/filter" was done? Since that is not usual at all for the sealed tranny on our vehicles.

Also looking forward to seeing some good pics of the interior and exterior. Also, what's the vin?
Would kindly suggest that you go to Audi web site and become familiar with the maintenance schedules for this car. You are incorrect in saying that these trannys are sealed and service is not usual. The web site has a wealth of information and will be beneficial in helping you learn about these cars. If that's not possible then I suggest you call your local Audi dealer and talk to the service manager. Trans flush and filter is mandated at 35k !!! and as I told you I have all service records. The car is CPO so maintenance schedules have to be followed or the car will not qualify, or didn't you know that ? vin WAUF2AF0DN044338. By the way price is firm.
Old 10-19-2016, 10:11 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Would kindly suggest that you go to Audi web site and become familiar with the maintenance schedules for this car. You are incorrect in saying that these trannys are sealed and service is not usual. The web site has a wealth of information and will be beneficial in helping you learn about these cars. If that's not possible then I suggest you call your local Audi dealer and talk to the service manager. Trans flush and filter is mandated at 35k !!! and as I told you I have all service records. The car is CPO so maintenance schedules have to be followed or the car will not qualify, or didn't you know that ? vin WAUF2AF0DN044338. By the way price is firm.
Yep, forgot it's the newer DSG - dual clutch. FWIW, I'm fairly informed on the nuances of CPO and Audi maintenance, having performed plenty of them myself.

The VIN you provided is incorrect, since nothing shows up in Carfax associated with what I cut and pasted from your last message "WAUF2AF0DN044338".

How's those pics coming along?
Old 10-19-2016, 11:34 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Yep, forgot it's the newer DSG - dual clutch. FWIW, I'm fairly informed on the nuances of CPO and Audi maintenance, having performed plenty of them myself.

The VIN you provided is incorrect, since nothing shows up in Carfax associated with what I cut and pasted from your last message "WAUF2AF0DN044338".

How's those pics coming along?
Oooops my bad. I left a C out. WAUF2AFC0DN044338
Old 10-19-2016, 02:25 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts

Why no pictures?

Quick Reply: Audi Other FS in CA: 2013 Audi S6 PRestige 32 K mi. CPO !! All dealer service.