Notices
Vehicles For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your car's model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi A8 FOR SALE: D4 2013 A8 NWB 4.0T

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2015, 09:28 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FOR SALE: D4 2013 A8 NWB 4.0T

NEW PRICE! $50,000
Selling my recently acquired (February) Emerald Black Metallic 2013 A8 4.0T Normal Wheel Base (rare to find a NWB car with 4.0T).
~26,000 miles. Excellent condition. Clean Carfax available. I am the second owner. Original owner traded to Mercedes dealer on new S550. I purchased from Mercedes dealer. Car drives like a dream and pulls like a freight train with the 4.0 twin turbo V8. Still delivers close to 30 mpg on highway and 22 mpg around town.

Here are some details:
Interior: Black leather with fine grain ash velvet brown inlays.

Option Packages:
Bang & Olufsen sound sys
Convenience Pkg (power trunk, Audi Parking sys plus rearview camera, Soft close doors, Audi advanced key)
Comfort Pkg (22 way climate control front seats w/ Massage, Wood decorative inlays on seatbacks)
Warm Weather pkg
Cold Weather pkg (Heated steering wheel, heated rear seats, rear seat pass-through w/ ski bag)
Audi Guard textile floor mats
LED headlights
20" 10-spoke wheels w/ brand new Continental DWS 275/40-20 tires (less than 1000 miles); no curb rash on any of the wheels.
Extras:
Clear bra on front bumper and hood since new; no stone chips
OH legal tint on side and rear glass

Comes with remainder of factory warranty (4 yrs. / 50,000 miles) and Audi Care pkg (scheduled maintenance included)
Always dealer serviced. 20K service done at Audi of Bedford. New tires installed and 4 wheel alignment done at Audi of Mentor in June.

Car was $95k new; asking $50,000 or reasonable offer.

In Cleveland east suburbs. path4496 at hotmail com is best way to contact.

Disclosure: most of the attached images are from when I bought the car in February. Still looks the same. I can take new pics of specific areas if you are interested.
Thanks.
Attached Images      

Last edited by Gauta///M; 08-02-2015 at 09:34 AM. Reason: NEW LOWER PRICE
Old 07-19-2015, 06:06 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Gauta///M
Selling my recently acquired (February) Emerald Black Metallic 2013 A8 4.0T Normal Wheel Base (rare to find a NWB car with 4.0T).
~26,000 miles. Excellent condition. Clean Carfax available. I am the second owner. Original owner traded to Mercedes dealer on new S550. I purchased from Mercedes dealer. Car drives like a dream and pulls like a freight train with the 4.0 twin turbo V8. Still delivers close to 30 mpg on highway and 22 mpg around town.

Here are some details:
Interior: Black leather with fine grain ash velvet brown inlays.

Option Packages:
Bang & Olufsen sound sys
Convenience Pkg (power trunk, Audi Parking sys plus rearview camera, Soft close doors, Audi advanced key)
Comfort Pkg (22 way climate control front seats w/ Massage, Wood decorative inlays on seatbacks)
Warm Weather pkg
Cold Weather pkg (Heated steering wheel, heated rear seats, rear seat pass-through w/ ski bag)
Audi Guard textile floor mats
LED headlights
20" 10-spoke wheels w/ brand new Continental DWS 275/40-20 tires (less than 1000 miles); no curb rash on any of the wheels.
Extras:
Clear bra on front bumper and hood since new; no stone chips
OH legal tint on side and rear glass

Comes with remainder of factory warranty (4 yrs. / 50,000 miles) and Audi Care pkg (scheduled maintenance included)
Always dealer serviced. 20K service done at Audi of Bedford. New tires installed and 4 wheel alignment done at Audi of Mentor in June.

Car was $95k new; asking $56,500 or reasonable offer. Don't need to give car away, so please consider when making offer.
In Cleveland east suburbs. path4496 at hotmail com is best way to contact.

Disclosure: most of the attached images are from when I bought the car in February. Still looks the same. I can take new pics of specific areas if you are interested.
Thanks.
Sweet ride, that's one optioned out car!why are you selling after such short time owning it?

I noticed new tires at 26k miles, this I've seen in a few cars for sale.. I wonder why they need tires with such low miles. GLWS.
Old 07-20-2015, 06:48 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Fez2013
Sweet ride, that's one optioned out car!why are you selling after such short time owning it?

I noticed new tires at 26k miles, this I've seen in a few cars for sale.. I wonder why they need tires with such low miles. GLWS.

Fez- thanks for the note. Selling as I am relocating out of country for work and can't take cars with me unfortunately. Thus the short ownership period for me.

As for tires, the OEM Pirelli tires were getting to the end of their life and also getting noisy. With the heavy rains we have had this summer, there were a couple of times when the tires couldn't keep up with the water, so I figured I would rather be safe than sorry. These are heavy cars with relatively skinny tires. 25-28,000 miles seems to be the range. My C63 ran through a set in 11,000 miles!!
Old 07-20-2015, 01:18 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default Updated pix

Took some photographs yesterday. thanks for looking.
Attached Images      
Old 07-20-2015, 09:17 PM
AudiWorld Member

Took some photographs yesterday. thanks for looking.
Definitely a sweet ride, wish I could make the jump from my D3. It's got all the options I'd look for.
Old 07-23-2015, 11:44 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Bump for a great car.
Old 07-23-2015, 12:19 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by Fez2013
Definitely a sweet ride, wish I could make the jump from my D3. It's got all the options I'd look for.
PM me if interested to sell in next few months. Might be able to help you make the jump. Do not mean to thread hijack. OP car is my dream. GLWS
Old 07-23-2015, 06:59 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

NP 911 Crazy. Thanks.
Old 07-29-2015, 10:20 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Open to reasonable offers.
Old 07-30-2015, 05:53 PM
AudiWorld Member