Notices
Vehicles For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your car's model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi A6 Stage 3 & 1 allroads 01'/03' Both MT6

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2015, 10:03 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stage 3 & 1 allroads 01'/03' Both MT6

I am reluctantly selling my 2001 Stage 3 "RS" allroad and 2003 Stage 1 allroad. I'm selling both cars as a package deal. Both cars are MT6 (6-speed manual versions). I have been an allroad enthusiast and driver since 2005. I absolutely love these cars but with a growing family I recently bought a Q7 for hauling the family and trailering my boat - Wife tells me too many projects and cars in the fleet --- allroads must go.

The "RS" car was built from a super-clean stock-spec car an Audi trained professional mechanic. This was a personal project and there was no expense spared or corner cut with the build (a $15,000+ project) with custom European Performance Lab's tunning. The car is beautiful in an out, not "perfect" but VERY clean in and out. Atlas Grey on black and grey leather. This car was completely gone through and largely rebuilt at the time of the Stage 3 conversion (about 2.5 yrs and 45,000 miles ago). I have a complete list that I can provide to an interested buyer. It is a very impressive car to drive (400+ bhp) mated to a 2Bennett coil-over suspension and Alcon BBK up front. I need to say that this car has been extremely well cared for, meticulously maintained, driven spiritedly from time to time but never abused, raced or tracked.

My second car has a healthy list of Stage 1 performance mods. This car was an amazing car for me. I bought it at 30K CPO and put almost 240K on it virtually trouble-free. The car is Cobalt Blue, also on black/grey leather interior. I hadn't been driving the car much at all over the past year --- unfortunately, my wife took it on a short trip a couple of months ago and the engine lost a valve. This car is not running but the timing belt is in tact --- I believe damage was limited to the valves and head on the #1 cylinder bank. The car could be fixed but it also had a moderate turbo whistle and needed some exhaust work (hence why I wasn't driving it much). I could easily sell this car for the parts but it's pretty amazing that I have essentially two identical cars, both with many of the same performance mods and both of them with the manual transmission.

This is a great opportunity for the person like me (the allroad enthusiast)... However, hopefully you don't have two young kids and a fleet of vehicles to maintain.

I'd prefer to sell to a local buyer --- I am located in Southern New Hampshire. Call if interested 603-682-0207 or e-mail me at jvinet@pursuitsales and I will send the detailed specs for both cars. Seeking $10,500 for both
Attached Images