Want To Buy - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) Looking for a particular part or car? This is the place to request it. Please include the appropriate prefix when posting your request.

WTB: TT Roadster

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2015, 06:17 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB: TT Roadster

Hi All, I'm new to AudiWorld and came hear because I've always loved the design and perfomance of Audi and have finally decided to make the move and get myself a second car.

What I'm looking for is an Audi TT Roadster as my daily driving for the Summer. I'm looking at trying to keep my cost under $10 so I know I'll be looking at one that is over 10 years old (Mk1). So what I'd like to know is what kind of issues I may be dealing with. I don't want to layout the $$ and then get hit with a big repair bill.
I'm also a hug music fan and love that on newer model cars you can listen to MP3's of hook up an iPod or Phone to play music. It would also be nice to know if it would be possible to add a way to connect your phone so that talk hands free. So I'm looking for recoomendations on aftermarket radio/bluetooth options.
Also I like to golf and I was wondering how difficult it is to get bag or two of clubs into the trunk. I know it's a roadster and I may need to make some concessions on this but since I live in the Michigan I want this car to be my primary form of transportation in the warm weather months.

Thanks for your time!
Tim