|Tech Article Title
|B7 Front Bumper Removal
1. Remove the license plate holder.
2. Remove the belly pan.
3. Pull the inner fender back like in the photo #1.
4. Remove bolts on the top and bottom of bumper.
5. There are eight hard-to-get-to bolts. Remove the two nuts on the back side of A in photo #2. Loosen the bolts that go up through B in photo #2 (do not need to remove). Do the same on the other side. On the driver's side the window washer reservoir is in the way to get to the A and B bolts. Take the reservoir bolts out and move the reservoir out of the way (no need to remove reservoir).
6. Loosen the mount C in photo #2 (do not need to remove). Do the same on the other side.
7. Pull the bumper forward and have something to set it on.
8. Clamp off the washer fluid hose D in photo #3 and pull the clip for the quick disconnect.
9. Disconnect E and F wires (fog lamps and homelink) in photo #3.
10. The bumper is now free! Lay the bumper down and unscrew the grill from the backside if you need to.