AudiWorld Forums

AudiWorld Forums (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/)
-   12v V6 Discussion (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/12v-v6-discussion-52/)
-   -   need someone to help me please (https://www.audiworld.com/forums/12v-v6-discussion-52/need-someone-help-me-please-2593645/)

CCS26A4 02-11-2008 11:53 AM

need someone to help me please

I was in a front end crash. In
June, I just got all my parts in, I have 98% of it back together I am just unsure of myself when it comes to putting on the finishing touches. I.e. like actually bolting the carrier with rad and condenser to the car.. Got sick headlights(gotta thank girlfriend for that.

Brass tacks:
is there anything I should look for or be careful of while doning this?

everything seems to match right up.. no major body damage just the hood..

I was looking at getting the Rieger RSR with fogs installed bumber, and words on that?

Thanks everyone. I know I dont post much but your help with this would be so nice.

VAP 02-11-2008 12:08 PM

This is an "engine-specific" forum. You'd have far greater succes with this line of questioning...

at the full-car/chassis-specific forums like the 80/90 or A4/B5 forums depending on what chassis your 12V is in.

CCS26A4 02-11-2008 12:24 PM

Re: This is an "engine-specific" forum. You'd have far greater succes with this line of questioning.

b5 a4 afc 12V out of a 96 A4

VAP 02-11-2008 12:26 PM

again, this is an "engine-specific" forum that does NOT deal with chassis or body work...

I repeat; try the appropriate forum for the answers you're seeking. Now if you have any 12V engine-specific questions you're in the right place and everyone would love to help. ALL other questions will be better received and answered and TOTALLY "on-topic" at the appropriate forum.

I'm trying to HELP you but I don't know how if you continue to seek off-topic help/advice here.

CCS26A4 02-11-2008 12:38 PM

Re: again, this is an "engine-specific" forum that does NOT deal with chassis or body work...

this is why I dont post here, no help, from anyone, I have a 12V question and you are jerking my chain. ban me if you wish but I am in the right forum, its a 12v motor and I want to get her running again. I'll try somewhere else. any questions feel free not to ask

VAP 02-11-2008 12:42 PM

Look at the top of the page at THIS forum...

It says; "12V Development FORUM" and it shows a picture of a 12V ENGINE!!! Not an entire car! If you want 12V engine help, ask away. If you want other, non-engine related car or chassis help find the forum with the pretty little picture of the car you drive at the top of the page. There are 5 completely different cars/chassis with the 12V engine!

Anyone else feel free to help this guy as he obviously does NOT understand the concept of a 12V "engine only" forum.

quattro90S6 02-11-2008 12:43 PM

hahaha, VAP is right, you should be on the A4 B5 forum for questions like that...

im guessing you have an A4

Bmthorn 02-11-2008 02:24 PM

I don't even understand your question but it doesn't sound engine related...

Something about brass tacks and aftermarket bumpers? Hmmmmmmmm

Orlando 4000S 02-11-2008 03:17 PM

What size wiper blades do I need for my car???

DaveInSaltLake 02-11-2008 03:19 PM

Your car also has a stereo...why don't you ask about your bumper in the Audio forum?...

or in the wheels forum, since it has wheels?