A4 allroad (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi A4 allroad, produced from 2012-present

GREAT Brake Parts Option

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2016, 08:33 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GREAT Brake Parts Option

Hi Folks,

First off --- I'm not getting paid for this or any kind of perk for this. I'm simply doing this because this "mom and pop" business is an amazing resource for information and parts at prices that won't send you to the bank looking for a loan.

I have ordered several brake sets for my VW Touareg from his guy and I'm now ordering a rear brake set for my '13 allroad. I highly recommend this person for information and OEM/Aftermarket brake supplies.

The company is: Alretta Truck Parts (don't be fooled by the name)
The owner is: Geoff.
Phone Number: 508.788.9409

His products are second to none ----- his customer service is like NOTHING you've experienced ----- and Geoff's depth of knowledge is EXCEPTIONAL!!!! There is not a question you can hit him with that he doesn't know just the answer, but also the complete history behind it.

If Geoff doesn't have it in stock ---- he can get it!!!!

He stocks the complete line of Pagid brake packages ---- covering everything in the A-line, S-line, RS-line and Q-line of Audis. If Pagid is not what you're looking for ----- don't worry, Geoff has you covered.

If you call ----- tell him you're looking for the "Full Geoffrey." This way he'll know you are calling after seeing this post.

Seriously..... I cannot speak highly enough of what Geoff has done for me and hundreds, if not thousands, of Touareg owners over the years. You won't regret making the call.