A4 allroad (B9 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B9 Audi A4 allroad quattro 2017-

2018 AR US trim options/bundles?

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2017, 12:49 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default 2018 AR US trim options/bundles?

Does anyone know about 2018 A4 allroad (US) trim options, bundling, colors yet? Looking for late fall delivery. Thanks!
Old 04-08-2017, 02:21 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 234 Likes on 171 Posts

Here is the order guide.
Attached Files
Old 04-08-2017, 02:55 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

That order guide will help me prepare my specs before my dealer is ready to take my order. Thanks SYMAWD!
Old 04-08-2017, 03:33 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks, symawd.

If I read it right, they have split the side assist from the tech package/nav on PP. that would have been perfect for me, the VC is nice, but not worth the 3k in my opinion. I only added it for the side assist - the mirrors are tiny!

I wonder how the prices changed?
Old 04-08-2017, 09:50 PM
BSW
AudiWorld Super User

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Huh, surprising number of changes, though nothing earth shattering:
-No sport package (hopefully can still get black headliner, maybe only with Nougat brown seats? This would be disappointing, I like black)
-No driver assistance package (features standard with Prestige now)
-Tech package and Nav package combined into one (now "Navigation and Telematics").
-Active side assist decoupled from Tech package (now standard with P+)
-No Argus Brown.
-No Cuvee silver metallic.

Anything I missed? sounds like they're simplifying the number of permutations... not a bad thing in itself, though since i want a black headliner and wouldn't mind the lumbar, I'm tempted to order a 2017 instead of waiting for the 2018. Everything else is a wash for me.

Big thanks to SYMAWD!
Old 04-09-2017, 11:43 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by BSW
Huh, surprising number of changes, though nothing earth shattering:
-No sport package (hopefully can still get black headliner, maybe only with Nougat brown seats? This would be disappointing, I like black)
-No driver assistance package (features standard with Prestige now)
-Tech package and Nav package combined into one (now "Navigation and Telematics").
-Active side assist decoupled from Tech package (now standard with P+)
-No Argus Brown.
-No Cuvee silver metallic.

Anything I missed? sounds like they're simplifying the number of permutations... not a bad thing in itself, though since i want a black headliner and wouldn't mind the lumbar, I'm tempted to order a 2017 instead of waiting for the 2018. Everything else is a wash for me.

Big thanks to SYMAWD!
I'm annoyed about the Sport Package removal as I was planning on black interior with black headliner. I understand adding things but removing? I was waiting for a 2018 for a few reasons and now feel like I sort of am getting burned. I was disappointed with the customization options that were being offered in the 2017 to begin with and now they've been scaled back even more. Also, Prestige now forces you into DAP (instead of it being an option in the 2017). I was opting out of DAP too. I dont know. Having less choice....sort of lame.
Old 04-09-2017, 08:35 PM
BSW
AudiWorld Super User

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Fantasiamon
I'm annoyed about the Sport Package removal as I was planning on black interior with black headliner. I understand adding things but removing? I was waiting for a 2018 for a few reasons and now feel like I sort of am getting burned. I was disappointed with the customization options that were being offered in the 2017 to begin with and now they've been scaled back even more. Also, Prestige now forces you into DAP (instead of it being an option in the 2017). I was opting out of DAP too. I dont know. Having less choice....sort of lame.
part of me is thinking "if the added black optics and a hitch i'd trip over myself to get to the dealer" and the other part of me is thinking, "oh crap they're deleting things, better get to the dealer!"... hope they're still taking 2017 orders.
Old 04-09-2017, 09:35 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by BSW
part of me is thinking "if the added black optics and a hitch i'd trip over myself to get to the dealer" and the other part of me is thinking, "oh crap they're deleting things, better get to the dealer!"... hope they're still taking 2017 orders.
Looks like the headliner color option is defined by the seats color choice - for a black headliner it looks like the seats needs to be Nougat Brown... Hopefully the Order Guide is incomplete or not accurate.

Mine has the sport package specifically because I wanted the black headliner... the interior of mine is all black w/ aluminum inlay... on our other car (a 15'Q7 S-line) we also have a black headliner w/ all black interior and aluminum... It just feels...minimalistic. Can't have a car any other way.
Old 04-10-2017, 05:47 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No more sport package?!? Ugh, I know it sounds silly but that may be a deal breaker for me. When looking at the A4 and the allroad, I found that the standard seats needed more support and the sport seats were perfect. I also really preferred the black headliner. Was in same boat as Fantasiamon re: waiting for the '18 MY.
Old 04-10-2017, 06:43 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Q-Branch
No more sport package?!? Ugh, I know it sounds silly but that may be a deal breaker for me. When looking at the A4 and the allroad, I found that the standard seats needed more support and the sport seats were perfect. I also really preferred the black headliner. Was in same boat as Fantasiamon re: waiting for the '18 MY.
Only way to achieve Sport Seats is now via Warm Weather Package.
Super annoyed at the loss of my Black Headliner option and being forced in DAP for waiting to order a 2018. Super annoyed.
The lack of customization options offered by Audi and VW's in the US is forever a subject of much annoyance to me. I get tiers and packages as a way to deliver similar cars to all the dealerships and keep costs down. I get it. I do t like it, but I get it. However, if we're special ordering a vehicle straight from the production line we should be able to order whatever options are available on the model regardless of final destination (pending legal stuff of course like Matrix LED). Cough, black roof rails, cough cough, black headliner and so on....

Quick Reply: 2018 AR US trim options/bundles?