A4 allroad (B9 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B9 Audi A4 allroad quattro 2017-

allroad "S"?

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2017, 02:31 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by wdimagineer
An allroad "S" is exactly what I built. I wanted a proper Avant, but can't have one... so I did the next best thing. An auto journalist friend recently drove it and concurred that it's the closest thing you'll get to an S4 Avant stateside.

If something a little less plastic-claddy and more sporty were offered, I'd bite. But AoA numbers on allroad sales aren't encouraging to see them bring other models right now.
Since there is no Avant offered A4 or S4 we all sadly have to settle for the Allroad stateside. It's crummy.

On the bright side, I enjoy modding my vehicles just like Jaron so special ordering an Allroad and adding my touch to help move it closer to a S4 Avant is something I'm actually looking forward to doing.

On on that note, I'm placing my Audi exclusive order tomorrow for a one of a kind Nimbus Grey B9 Allroad. She will eventually look something like the below (sort of). To say I'm pumped is an understatement.
Old 09-11-2017, 02:33 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Fantasiamon
Since there is no Avant offered A4 or S4 we all sadly have to settle for the Allroad stateside. It's crummy.

On the bright side, I enjoy modding my vehicles just like Jaron so special ordering an Allroad and adding my touch to help move it closer to a S4 Avant is something I'm actually looking forward to doing.

On on that note, I'm placing my Audi exclusive order tomorrow for a one of a kind Nimbus Grey B9 Allroad. She will eventually look something like the below (sort of). To say I'm pumped is an understatement.
Whoa. Great minds think alike. I'm waiting for an allocation to open for a Nimbus Grey SQ5. The new Mexico plant will shortly start taking Exclusive orders.
Old 09-11-2017, 02:40 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by wdimagineer
Whoa. Great minds think alike. I'm waiting for an allocation to open for a Nimbus Grey SQ5. The new Mexico plant will shortly start taking Exclusive orders.
Hells ya. GREAT color choice Jaron!!! Will look great on the SQ5 as well.

Interesting news about the New Mexico plant. How much wait time is that expected to trim on the Audi Exclusive 6 months?
Old 09-11-2017, 07:17 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Happy to see that you are taking the plunge. That is an awesome color. What interior finishes are you going with?
Old 09-12-2017, 02:50 AM
Banned

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Excited to hear your finnaly ordering! My next Audi is definitely going to be Audi exclusive.
Old 09-12-2017, 05:17 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by archrenov8
Happy to see that you are taking the plunge. That is an awesome color. What interior finishes are you going with?
I still like a black/dark grey interior. So I'm going black interior with the natural grey oak inlays and trim for a nice uniform look.
Old 09-12-2017, 06:23 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

I still like a black/dark grey interior. So I'm going black interior with the natural grey oak inlays and trim for a nice uniform look.
That is the interior that I have and I am quite happy with it. My only complaint is that the black leather shows a lot of specs of dirt or lint, that don't vacuum up very easily.
Old 09-13-2017, 08:43 AM
JT4
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 52 Likes on 37 Posts

That looks awesome, now for the worst part.. The wait!! Best of luck..