A4 allroad (B9 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B9 Audi A4 allroad quattro 2017-

Detailed 2017 Audi A4 allroad review

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2018, 03:59 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Detailed 2017 Audi A4 allroad review

Hey folks!

Finally got around to posting a review of my 2017 Audi A4 allroad wagon. It’s a pretty detailed review from an owner’s pov vs. a quick and dirty press-type review; hence the length

I’ve provided shortcuts in the video description to jump to specific sections if needed.
Let me know if anybody has any questions!

Cheers!
Old 02-12-2018, 06:50 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 132 Likes on 108 Posts

Great review!!
Old 02-12-2018, 10:20 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Aviator6
Great review!!
Haha, nice to see you here too!
Old 02-12-2018, 11:17 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Great review - and I love your license plate!
Old 02-12-2018, 05:57 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by pawlie
Great review - and I love your license plate!
Thank you!
Old 02-13-2018, 06:02 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 49 Likes on 34 Posts

Thanks for an incredibly detailed and informative video. I've learned of features the Ar has that I was totally unaware of. Great job!
Old 02-13-2018, 06:48 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

I can always appreciate someone who has a love for Wagons like myself. Nice work.

Would love some insight into what Dash Cam you're running, how you like it and how the install was, etc. I'm thinking about installing one but am mixed. Plus i need to convince my wife it's useful and worth it. Any advice on the wifey front is of course appreciated from forum members as well.
Old 02-13-2018, 09:01 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Fantasiamon
I can always appreciate someone who has a love for Wagons like myself. Nice work.

Would love some insight into what Dash Cam you're running, how you like it and how the install was, etc. I'm thinking about installing one but am mixed. Plus i need to convince my wife it's useful and worth it. Any advice on the wifey front is of course appreciated from forum members as well.
The dashcam is a god sent gift; funnily enough, we ended up installing it on all our cars AFTER wifey had her first fender bender. The guy she backed into (at ~5MPH) was an a**hole and the whole thing blew up. The $50-60 you spend on the cam would be the cheapest form of insurance you can possible get.

Regarding installation, it's pretty easy. Most good dashcams come with a pretty decent sized power cord (powered off the 12V socket). I was able to hide the cable under the dash/behind panel/pillar trims without any issues. The only thing I would caution is that if you will be parking your car out a lot, especially in the sun, get a dashcam with a super-capacitor vs. a Li-ion battery for safety reasons.
Old 02-14-2018, 04:39 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Thanks for the detailed review. You have provided more info than the Audi literature! I’m planning on purchasing an allroad this spring and you have answered my question as to wether the Prestige trim is worth it.
Old 02-15-2018, 04:50 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Charlie271
Thanks for the detailed review. You have provided more info than the Audi literature! I’m planning on purchasing an allroad this spring and you have answered my question as to wether the Prestige trim is worth it.
And what conclusion did you come to?

Quick Reply: Detailed 2017 Audi A4 allroad review