A4 allroad (B9 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B9 Audi A4 allroad quattro 2017-

Manhattan Grey Question

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2017, 01:36 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by soonerfan
Ordered mine last week with Monsoon Gray full paint over Rock Gray. Checked the website today and discovered that Monsoon Gray has been yanked from the full paint color options....so Manhattan Gray it is. Went with a P+, Sport Package, Cold Weather Package, Tech Package, Natural Gray Oak inserts.
Did you go for rock gray / granite gray? Or rock gray/black?
Old 03-24-2017, 03:21 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by blorzoga
Did you go for rock gray / granite gray? Or rock gray/black?
Sport Package defaults to Rock Gray/Black.
Old 03-24-2017, 03:24 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by soonerfan
Ordered mine last week with Monsoon Gray full paint over Rock Gray. Checked the website today and discovered that Monsoon Gray has been yanked from the full paint color options....so Manhattan Gray it is. Went with a P+, Sport Package, Cold Weather Package, Tech Package, Natural Gray Oak inserts.
For reference I ordered mine on 3/13 and got this email from dealer today:

"The COMM # is NB8402

Looking like it's going to be exactly 12 weeks.

Here are the ETA's

Order Created 3/13
Production complete 4/28
Ship departure 5/9
Port arrive 5/24
released to carrier 5/27

dealer delivery 5/28 - 2/2"
Old 03-24-2017, 03:38 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Pre-configured mine using 2017 specs for a 2018 model w/ late September European delivery and order should get into pipeline next month: AR Prestige, Manhattan gray/full, black interior, natural gray inlay, CWP and WWP. Can't decide on headliner color because I've yet to see black seat interior (YM) w/ gray inlay in person in an A4 AR or sedan. Had been leaning first toward walnut gloss inlay either because of familiarity in past rides or my age (I'm like Añejo in tequila years), but have since warmed up to the matte finish of the gray oak. Does anyone have real-life pics of a 2017 interior w/ black interior component color (YM) plus gray inlay and either black (sport pkg) or titanium gray (non-sport pkg) headliner? Thanks!
Old 03-24-2017, 05:32 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by vindaloo
Pre-configured mine using 2017 specs for a 2018 model w/ late September European delivery and order should get into pipeline next month: AR Prestige, Manhattan gray/full, black interior, natural gray inlay, CWP and WWP. Can't decide on headliner color because I've yet to see black seat interior (YM) w/ gray inlay in person in an A4 AR or sedan. Had been leaning first toward walnut gloss inlay either because of familiarity in past rides or my age (I'm like Añejo in tequila years), but have since warmed up to the matte finish of the gray oak. Does anyone have real-life pics of a 2017 interior w/ black interior component color (YM) plus gray inlay and either black (sport pkg) or titanium gray (non-sport pkg) headliner? Thanks!
Here's my Black (YM), with the grey (7TL) inlays. I also have the sport package, so you can see the black headliner.

Old 03-24-2017, 08:55 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Monsoon Gray was never a full paint option on the B9 Allroad. But I will say this- the cladding looks great with Monsoon Gray.
Old 03-25-2017, 03:27 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by PhillyAllroad

"The COMM # is NB8402

Here are the ETA's

Order Created 3/13
Production complete 4/28
Ship departure 5/9
Port arrive 5/24
released to carrier 5/27

Sounds right.....Sales Manager figured a first week of June delivery for mine. Port is Houston.
Old 03-25-2017, 05:56 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by PhillyAllroad

"The COMM # is NB8402

Here are the ETA's

Order Created 3/13
Production complete 4/28
Ship departure 5/9
Port arrive 5/24
released to carrier 5/27

I ordered mine on Jan 15 and have the same production week. I guess I picked the wrong dealer.
Old 03-25-2017, 01:06 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by blorzoga
I ordered mine on Jan 15 and have the same production week. I guess I picked the wrong dealer.
I think there was something magical about the March 13th date. I was working a few local dealerships to get pricing down, when after a few days they all urgently emailed me saying something along the lines of "we have been allocated a slot for the March 13th submission." Or something like that.

So maybe they only get to submit every a couple months on a specific day?
Old 03-25-2017, 01:10 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

The wait is pretty much killing me as I am not a very patient person! Looks like I may be in the same production batch as I ordered mine on 1/23 and am told April build date. I have no other information though but was told that I'd receive more soon. So realistically end of May beginning of June delivery for me. Gotland Green, Gray/black interior with sport, prem +, tech, cold weather and aluminum inlays. Two months down, two to go! This car better be worth the wait!

Quick Reply: Manhattan Grey Question