A4 allroad (B9 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B9 Audi A4 allroad quattro 2017-

My B9 allroad is for sale

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2017, 08:41 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi! Beautiful ride! It's such an awesome deal!! I would buy your car in a heartbeat if I hadn't got my delivery just a week ago 😳

I want to know how's the ride quality after you changed the 034 spring because I'm loving the comfort of the stock at the moment! would you recommend just changing the spring or the hold suspension system? Thanks!!
Old 08-27-2017, 03:52 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 103 Likes on 78 Posts

If I could sell my S6 I think I'd buy it...so well done. I'd just swap the wheels for my extra set of 20's rotors.

Originally Posted by Boyea
Hi! Beautiful ride! It's such an awesome deal!! I would buy your car in a heartbeat if I hadn't got my delivery just a week ago 😳

I want to know how's the ride quality after you changed the 034 spring because I'm loving the comfort of the stock at the moment! would you recommend just changing the spring or the hold suspension system? Thanks!!
Old 08-27-2017, 10:42 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by parkstr8
If I could sell my S6 I think I'd buy it...so well done. I'd just swap the wheels for my extra set of 20's rotors.
Thanks! There's been a ton of interest, but am vetting. I'm wanting her to go to an enthusiast who will appreciate the upgrades. Let me know.