A4 allroad (B9 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B9 Audi A4 allroad quattro 2017-

My Florett Silver Family Wagon.

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2017, 01:18 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Florett Silver Family Wagon.

3 kids, 10 bags of groceries, and a roofbox full of snowboard gear...
Attached Thumbnails My Florett Silver Family Wagon.-allroad_01.jpg   My Florett Silver Family Wagon.-allroad_02.jpg   My Florett Silver Family Wagon.-allroad_03.jpg  
Old 04-25-2017, 02:07 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 54 Likes on 33 Posts

Is that why it is riding so low? Just kidding. That looks really nice...
Old 04-25-2017, 02:18 PM
Banned

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Florret silver B9 Allroad twins!! Beautiful car lowered BTW same car as you minus lowered part- jealous though!
Attached Thumbnails My Florett Silver Family Wagon.-photo859.jpg  
Old 04-25-2017, 03:20 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Is that on air? Custom setup?

Last edited by meijerbrantm; 04-25-2017 at 03:25 PM.
Old 04-25-2017, 04:58 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by resnone1
What are you feeding those kids?
Old 04-26-2017, 03:03 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 49 Likes on 34 Posts

Your car looks great, but I have never seen any wagon lowered so much, also, maybe it's the angle of the picture, but it looks like your tires are almost touching the top of the wheel wells. I can't imagine driving a loaded wagon or car, riding so close the the ground as I would be way too concerned about hitting a pothole or even a speed bump.
Old 04-26-2017, 03:14 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by bob m
Your car looks great, but I have never seen any wagon lowered so much, also, maybe it's the angle of the picture, but it looks like your tires are almost touching the top of the wheel wells. I can't imagine driving a loaded wagon or car, riding so close the the ground as I would be way too concerned about hitting a pothole or even a speed bump.
Looking through some of his previous posts, it's definitely on air so he can adjust it. I was mostly just curious on the setup he has going on if it was all made in house.

I've had air on a few of my cars, mostly only setups from AirLift Performance. They are based in Lansing, Michigan and some pretty cool people.
Old 04-26-2017, 03:40 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Wow! I wouldn't let my kids near it, and they are all grown up. Beautiful.
Old 04-26-2017, 04:28 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 49 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by meijerbrantm
Looking through some of his previous posts, it's definitely on air so he can adjust it. I was mostly just curious on the setup he has going on if it was all made in house.

I've had air on a few of my cars, mostly only setups from AirLift Performance. They are based in Lansing, Michigan and some pretty cool people.
Ok, gotcha, and I'm sure handling is improved, but for me, I simply could ride that low - speedbumps, dips in the road, potholes and curb aprons would be a huge concern to me, particularly when loaded.
Old 04-26-2017, 07:26 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Correct. It's a custom designed air suspension utilizing OEM (electronically dampened) shock/struts, and a fully hidden install to retain full cargo area usage and spare tire (see pics below). System is AccuAir Elevel with 4 ride height settings: 1)stock 2)city cruise 3)highway cruise and 4)aired out. It's on the 4th setting in the pics above with the bags completely deflated. It makes for fun photos and and to get my wife to roll her eyes, but the car is not drivable in this setting (the car pops up to stock with the push of a button and I have 2 low/extra low settings in between).

I also colored matched the bumper markers and went with gloss black mirror housings. It's APR stage 1 flashed and I have BC Forged 3-piece wheels and OEM S4 brakes getting installed in a few weeks
Attached Thumbnails My Florett Silver Family Wagon.-air_1.jpg   My Florett Silver Family Wagon.-air_2.jpg   My Florett Silver Family Wagon.-air_3.jpg  

Quick Reply: My Florett Silver Family Wagon.